105 W Turner Rd, Lodi, CA, 95241
1.ABC Plumbing Heating & Air Conditioning
322 N Main St
PlumbersPlumbing-Drain & Sewer CleaningSewer ContractorsFurnaces-Heating
105 W Turner Rd
PlumbersHome Repair & MaintenanceHome ImprovementsWater Heaters
3.Best Plumbing & Drain Cleaning
PlumbersWater Heater RepairPlumbing-Drain & Sewer Cleaning
Visit our website
4.Roto Rooter Plumbing Sewer & Drain Cleaning Service
4228 Newton Rd
PlumbersBuilding ContractorsLeak Detecting ServiceWater Heaters
Visit our website
Whether you're experiencing a plumbing emergency, or something as simple as a leaky faucet or running toilet, Roto-Rooter can help you get it fixed quickly. Roto-Rooter's expert plumbers in Stockton aMore Nearby Locations »
Lorenzo is the best! Every time I have an emergency, he's my guy. I've had many services done by him, ranging from leaks, drains and changing a whole section of pipes (with a 50-year old house, can't
6.Phil & Paul's Plumbing
PlumbersPlumbing-Drain & Sewer CleaningBuilding ContractorsAltering & Remodeling Contractors
Fantastic service and GREAT price! We called at 5:15 and our guy showed up at 5:30. We had a stopped up kitchen sink and he ran a snake through all of the pipes to make sure everything was cleared. Ve
7.Plumbers On Call 24/7
Called to fix my toilet flushing that was acting weirder and weirder since a couple days ago. I figured it was something to do with plumbing, or maybe the septic tank (which worried me), but it wasn't
Serving the Lodi area.
Please try reloading the page.
- Were you pleased with the work done?
- Was the project completed on time?
- Did the plumber give you a written warranty and guarantee his or her work?
- Were there any unexpected costs that arose?
- Would you hire this plumber again? If not, why?
- Before calling a plumber, try to unclog your drains and toilets yourself by using a plunger.
- Make sure you use a standard bell-shaped plunger for your sink and shower drains and a plunger with a flanged end for your toilets.
- If neither type can loosen the pipe blockage, put a plumber's snake to use.
- Ratchet the snake down the pipe to eliminate any clogs.