Akins Plumbing & Septic
Serving the Lithonia area.
1.Cecil Davis Contractors
5011 Millers Gln
PlumbersHome Repair & MaintenanceBuilding ContractorsHome Improvements
Mr Cecil is an excellent contractor. I found him online on a Saturday after my previous contractor bailed on me. Mr Cecil came over that same day, gave me an estimate and was there to do the remaining
PlumbersPlumbing-Drain & Sewer CleaningSewer ContractorsSewer Cleaners & Repairers
$200 off any sewer line replacement or $99 Main sewer rooter service.+5more
Atlantis Plumbing, Dallas office exceeded all expectations. Jackie and Berry were outstanding individuals that were punctual, professional and informative. They both were very polite and maintained a
PlumbersWater HeatersSewer ContractorsPlumbing-Drain & Sewer Cleaning
$25 Off any water/gas leak detection.+2more
These guys are great. Called them on the 4th of July and luckily was able to get there last appointment of the day. I called because a bathroom tub wouldn't drain and sludgy mucky water kept rising,
4.Mr Rooter Plumbing
715 Bush St
PlumbersSignsPlumbing-Drain & Sewer CleaningPlumbing Contractors-Commercial & Industrial
Click for Coupon
5.Akins Plumbing & Septic
PlumbersWater Damage RestorationSewer ContractorsBuilding Contractors
Akins Plumbing& Septic
Had sewage pump installed by Richard did a great job and will use these guys again if needed.Ask for Richard
6.Quick Action Plumbers
3083 Hillview Ave NE
PlumbersWater HeatersWater Heater RepairPlumbing-Drain & Sewer Cleaning
Fast, reliable service. Competitive pricing. Great customer service!
7.Element Plumbing Services
PlumbersPlumbing EngineersWater HeatersWater Heater Repair
With over 35 years of plumbing history and experience ELEMENT PLUMBING SERVICES is a Professional licensed and insured family operated business that love what we do, and do what we love and that's del
Element Plumbing Services
Alpharetta, GA, 30005 Call For Emergency Service
Please try reloading the page.
- Are you licensed and registered?
- Are you insured and bonded?
- How many years have you been in business?
- What, if any, professional associations do you belong to?
- May I have a list of references?
- Do you offer a written warranty for your work?
- Will I need a permit for this work?
- Were you pleased with the work done?
- Was the project completed on time?
- Did the plumber give you a written warranty and guarantee his or her work?
- Were there any unexpected costs that arose?
- Would you hire this plumber again? If not, why?