245 Allegheny St, Meadville, PA, 16335 More InfoPREFERRED
Lorenzo is the best! Every time I have an emergency, he's my guy. I've had many services done by him, ranging from leaks, drains and changing a whole section of pipes (with a 50-year old house, can't
2.Call A Pro
Call A Pro has contractors throughout all 50 states to solve your home repair needs including plumbing, electric, roofing, air conditioning & pest control. Call 24/7 to speak with a pro in your local
3.Plumbers On Call 24/7
Called to fix my toilet flushing that was acting weirder and weirder since a couple days ago. I figured it was something to do with plumbing, or maybe the septic tank (which worried me), but it wasn't
4.Roto-Rooter Plumbing & Drain Service
STAN was THE MAN! We had a waste-water pipe break occur and Roto-Rooter came very quickly, offered fair prices and finished the job that night. Our service-man Stan stayed late until the night so thatMore Nearby Locations »
5.Expert Licensed Plumbers
Needed a plumber, made a call and got service right away. great service!! Work was completed quickly and Professionally
6.Powell Sanitation & Construction
18536 Cussewago Rd
PlumbersSewer ContractorsBuilding ContractorsConstruction & Building Equipment
Powells Sanitation, Construction and Portable Toilet Service. Now carryingTop Soil & Mulch. Servicing Crawford, Erie and Venango Counties. Your 1 Stop Shop. Locally Owned and Operated. From New Constr
7.Fisher's Plumbing & Heating
23306 Hilltop Rd
PlumbersPumpsPlumbing Fixtures, Parts & SuppliesHeating Contractors & Specialties
Since 1980, Fisher Plumbing and Heating LLC has provided plumbing and heating services. Now serving clients in Western Pennsylvania, our Springboro plumber specializes in both residential and commerci
Serving the Linesville area.
Please try reloading the page.
- Were you pleased with the work done?
- Was the project completed on time?
- Did the plumber give you a written warranty and guarantee his or her work?
- Were there any unexpected costs that arose?
- Would you hire this plumber again? If not, why?
- Before calling a plumber, try to unclog your drains and toilets yourself by using a plunger.
- Make sure you use a standard bell-shaped plunger for your sink and shower drains and a plunger with a flanged end for your toilets.
- If neither type can loosen the pipe blockage, put a plumber's snake to use.
- Ratchet the snake down the pipe to eliminate any clogs.