Cottrell & Co., Inc.
151 Whiteford Way, Lexington, SC, 29072
1.Cottrell & Co., Inc.
151 Whiteford Way
PlumbersPlumbing-Drain & Sewer CleaningBuilding ContractorsSewer Contractors
Cottrell & Co., Inc is a full service residential and commercial Plumbing, Heating and Air company that has proudly served the Columbia and Lexington areas since 1995. We have enjoyed building a reput
144 Holly Rd
PlumbersCarpentersHome ImprovementsHandyman Services
I called 3 companies in the area for simple carpentry services and this one was the only one that followed through with the work I needed within 2 days from calling. I never heard back from the others
350 Railroad Ave
PlumbersPlumbing Fixtures, Parts & SuppliesPumpsWater Heater Repair
Visit our website
this company was prompted and professional and very reasonably priced I do recommend them they were clean and did what I think was a professional job
1821 Two Notch Rd
PlumbersSewer Cleaners & RepairersBuilding Contractors-Commercial & IndustrialSewer Contractors
5.Dan's Heating & Air
376 Dooley Rd
Air Cleaning & Purifying EquipmentAir Duct CleaningBoilers-Wholesale & ManufacturersBoiler Dealers
There's a lot about indoor air quality that you might not know and certainly can't see. Up to 72 trillion microscopic irritants, or allergens, find their way into your home every day. They include dus
6.W P Law Inc
Fountains Garden, Display, EtcPumpsSprinklers-Garden & LawnIrrigation Systems & Equipment
7.1st Choice Plumbing & Gas LLC
825 Meeting Street Suite 201
PlumbersBuilding Contractors-Commercial & IndustrialGas Equipment-Service & RepairBuilding Construction Consultants
Visit our website
Best waterproofing company in Columbia South Carolina. Curtis and 1st Choice get it done on time and within budget everytime!
Serving the Lexington area.
Please try reloading the page.
- Were you pleased with the work done?
- Was the project completed on time?
- Did the plumber give you a written warranty and guarantee his or her work?
- Were there any unexpected costs that arose?
- Would you hire this plumber again? If not, why?
- Before calling a plumber, try to unclog your drains and toilets yourself by using a plunger.
- Make sure you use a standard bell-shaped plunger for your sink and shower drains and a plunger with a flanged end for your toilets.
- If neither type can loosen the pipe blockage, put a plumber's snake to use.
- Ratchet the snake down the pipe to eliminate any clogs.