Hollar, D Wayne DDS PA
614 Hospital Ave NW, Lenoir, NC, 28645
1.Hollar, D Wayne DDS PA
614 Hospital Ave NW
DentistsPediatric DentistryEndodontistsCosmetic Dentistry
Wayne D. Hollar, DDS, serving Greater Hickory, NC and the surrounding areas, offers a full array of dental services to help maintain healthy teeth. Our staff is dedicated to providing you with the utm
2.Wesley H. Bridges, DDS
504 Mulberry St SW Ste A
DentistsPediatric DentistryDental ClinicsImplant Dentistry
Dr. Bridges and his excellent team is proud to take care of any of your dental needs. We look forward to helping you maintain a healthy smile. Our services include all of your Routine Maintenance in a
3.Shell, Gregory DDS
509 Harper Ave SW
4.John W. Cox, DDS
420 Harper Ave NW
DentistsOrthodontistsOral & Maxillofacial SurgeryCosmetic Dentistry
best dentists i ever seen
5.T Glenn Owens DDS PA
505 Realty St SW
DentistsOral & Maxillofacial Surgery
This is the ONLY place I will go for my teeth. The staff is awesome and the Dentist cater to wussies like me!!
6.Carolina Dental Care Center
230 Morganton Blvd SW
DentistsOral & Maxillofacial SurgeryDental HygienistsDental Clinics
7.Eric, Grimes Dr
701 Wilkesboro Blvd NE
DentistsImplant DentistryEndodontistsCosmetic Dentistry
We are a dental practice devoted to restoring and enhancing the natural beauty of your smile using conservative, state-of-the-art procedures that will result in beautiful, long lasting smiles! High St
HelloBusiness.com Discounts today DentistsTalk to you now. Free advice.
Please try reloading the page.
- If a tooth decays and the nerves or pulp (soft internal tissue which helps teeth develop) become inflamed or infected
- If a tooth is cracked or broken and nerves are exposed
- Desensitizing toothpaste numbs the nerves in the teeth that can cause discomfort.
- Mouth guard can protect against grinding teeth during sleep.
- Fluoride treatment can be applied by dentists to sensitive areas to numb teeth and strengthen enamel.
- Root canal can treat problems in a tooth’s core.
- Surgical gum graft where a piece of gum tissue is removed from a section of the mouth to cover an exposed root.
- Wisdom teeth are pushing other teeth around, causing pain and misalignment
- Cysts form around newly emerged wisdom teeth, causing jaw damage
- Gums get inflamed and swollen, causing cavities and pain
- Doctor determine from x-rays that wisdom teeth will cause problems in the near future