Spivey, Kellen A. Dr.
6118 Mcclellan Blvd, Anniston, AL, 36206
1.Spivey, Kellen A. Dr.
6118 Mcclellan Blvd
DentistsPhysicians & SurgeonsClinicsDental Hygienists
Dr. Spivey is a wonderful dentist. While in M.S. I had a tooth break, on my my way home I called he could see me that day. Fixed my tooth, it looks better than before. Getting the shot was almost pa
2.Ballard Patrick F DMD PC
324 Monger St
DentistsProsthodontists & Denture CentersCosmetic DentistryDental Hygienists
Patrick F. Ballard, DMD is Oxford, Anniston, Jacksonville and Talledega premiere family and cosmetic dentist. We offer the latest technologies (including ZOOM Whitening and Lumineers Porcelain Veneers
3.Anniston Dental Group LLC
1613 Leighton Ave
DentistsProsthodontists & Denture CentersClinicsDental Clinics
I love going to the dentist thanks to the dentist and all the staff at Anniston dental group. They are all very gentle while working and friendly. I highly recommend this place to anyone.
4.Phillips, Travis DMD
1695 Golden Springs Rd
They got me in as a walking without appointment and I'm really glad adout that and they was really treated me with kindness and made sure I was taking care everybody was so nice dr. Luke T Griffin was
5.Price Wallace DMD
3310 Henry Rd
DentistsClinicsDental ClinicsImplant Dentistry
I had a great experience at Dr Price's office. No Pain! Highly reccomended
6.Johnson James H Dr
6118 McClellan Blvd
7.Norby, Donald T
1701 Leighton Ave
DentistsPediatric DentistryDental HygienistsDental Clinics
Dr. Norby is the best dentist for children. His nurses are super nice and good with children. He is worth the drive to take the children.
Oxford Dental Care
420 Snow St, Oxford, AL, 36203
Please try reloading the page.
- If a tooth decays and the nerves or pulp (soft internal tissue which helps teeth develop) become inflamed or infected
- If a tooth is cracked or broken and nerves are exposed
- Desensitizing toothpaste numbs the nerves in the teeth that can cause discomfort.
- Mouth guard can protect against grinding teeth during sleep.
- Fluoride treatment can be applied by dentists to sensitive areas to numb teeth and strengthen enamel.
- Root canal can treat problems in a tooth’s core.
- Surgical gum graft where a piece of gum tissue is removed from a section of the mouth to cover an exposed root.
- Wisdom teeth are pushing other teeth around, causing pain and misalignment
- Cysts form around newly emerged wisdom teeth, causing jaw damage
- Gums get inflamed and swollen, causing cavities and pain
- Doctor determine from x-rays that wisdom teeth will cause problems in the near future