Bob Hamilton Plumbing Heating & AC
7899 Frontage Rd, Overland Park, KS, 66204
1.Floyd's Drain Cleaning
PO Box 1941
PlumbersBuilding ContractorsConstruction ConsultantsBuilding Contractors-Commercial & Industrial
most plumbers were scheduling 24 hours in advance, Floyd's came within the hour from calling and was out in 30 minutes. Would call them for any drain back ups you might have.
801 Comet Ln Ste D
PlumbersAltering & Remodeling ContractorsBuilding ContractorsMajor Appliances
I called on a Monday morning regarding a leak in my shower and they had someone at my house in an hour. He had the problem fixed within an hour along with replacing an outdoor broken faucet (separate
3.Snake 'n' Rooter
left the area that he worked in disarray. No clean up. Did not know that a floor drain had nothing to do with the clog in the main line when dealing with a septic system. Do not ever call them.
PlumbersSewer ContractorsPlumbing-Drain & Sewer CleaningBuilding Contractors
5.Jayhawk Plumbing Inc
3009 Four Wheel Dr
PlumbersWater Heater RepairBathroom RemodelingHome Improvements
Contact us for more information
6.Advanced Plumbing Inc
545 Minnesota St
PlumbersBuilding Contractors-Commercial & IndustrialHome ImprovementsHome Repair & Maintenance
7.Sneegas Plumbing Inc
511 Louisiana St
Plumbing Contractors-Commercial & IndustrialWater HeatersPlumbersPlumbing Fixtures, Parts & Supplies
The woman on the phone was very nice, however, said she could not get someone out until 1 wk later. I said that was fine. She said she would call me on monday to set up a time for tuesday. No one e
O'Harra's Plumbing Service, LLC
Serving the Lawrence area.
Please try reloading the page.
- Be mindful of how much water you use in your bathroom, kitchen and even outdoors when watering your lawn.
- Make sure your toilet handle works properly and doesn't stick.
- Replace old shower heads with more efficient low-flow options that can cut down on the gallons of water you use each morning.
- Turning off the water while you brush your teeth
- Only running your dishwasher or clothes washer when you have a full load.
- Don't use your toilet or kitchen sink like a trash can by stuffing hard to flush material down the drain or pouring fats and oils down the pipe.
- Throw coffee grounds and eggshells in the garbage instead of in your sink.
- Only use your toilet to flush human waste and toilet paper