Find a Local Dentist
www.1800dentist.com/Dentist Search for Pre-Screened Dentists.Over 7 million matches since 1986!
1.Tananis Richard J DDS
10250 Stone Creek Dr
10250 Stone Creek Dr
30599 Sussex Hwy
4.Carson Gregory C DMD
14203 Coastal Hwy
DentistsCosmetic DentistryPediatric Dentistry
Dr. Gregory Carsons DMD located on 14203 Coastal Hwy in Ocean City, MD strives to provide all of our clients with premium dental services in a relaxing and safe environment for all ages. Proudly servi
5.The Dental Group
34359 Carpenters Way
DentistsDental ClinicsImplant DentistryOral & Maxillofacial Surgery
Our goal is to provide families in Lewes with a warm, compassionate and professional dentistry in our friendly family dentistry. If you're ready to discover state-of-the-art dental care delivered with
6.Luppens David B DDS Pa
4 E Chestnut St
Delmar Family Dentistry is located on E. Chestnut St in Delmar, MD. We provide quality general dentistry to patients of all ages. At Delmar Family Dentistry, Dr. Luppens specializes in preventive and
7.Salisbury Dental Center
226 W Main St
DentistsDental LabsProsthodontists & Denture CentersOral & Maxillofacial Surgery
If you are looking for fancy & frills then - not for you- But- if you are looking for Honesty, Compassion with Affordable Expertise then you should make an appt.with Dr James Nance. I drive an hour to
Find Laurel Dentists
http://localpros247.com/dentists Call for Affordable Local Dentists.Contact a Dentist Now!
Please try reloading the page.
- If a tooth decays and the nerves or pulp (soft internal tissue which helps teeth develop) become inflamed or infected
- If a tooth is cracked or broken and nerves are exposed
- Desensitizing toothpaste numbs the nerves in the teeth that can cause discomfort.
- Mouth guard can protect against grinding teeth during sleep.
- Fluoride treatment can be applied by dentists to sensitive areas to numb teeth and strengthen enamel.
- Root canal can treat problems in a tooth’s core.
- Surgical gum graft where a piece of gum tissue is removed from a section of the mouth to cover an exposed root.
- Wisdom teeth are pushing other teeth around, causing pain and misalignment
- Cysts form around newly emerged wisdom teeth, causing jaw damage
- Gums get inflamed and swollen, causing cavities and pain
- Doctor determine from x-rays that wisdom teeth will cause problems in the near future