1.Family First Dental
4813 Marlboro Pike
DentistsClinicsDental ClinicsCosmetic Dentistry
Visit our website
2.Lanham Dental Care
9470 Annapolis Rd Ste 109
DentistsDental HygienistsDental ClinicsImplant Dentistry
3.Lanham Family Dental Center
9510 Lanham Severn Rd
DentistsOral & Maxillofacial Surgery
6725 Annapolis Rd
We are committed to providing the highest quality care for the dental needs of the youth in the community we serve. Our success is measured by our patient's well-being and happiness. We practice the h
3946 Minnesota Ave NE
DentistsDental ClinicsOrthodontistsPediatric Dentistry
We are committed to providing the highest quality care for the dental needs of the youth in the community we serve. Our success is measured by our patient’s well-being and happiness. We practice the h
6.Sandra I Caldwell DDS
6495 New Hampshire Ave
DentistsCosmetic DentistryPeriodontistsDental Clinics
$199 Teeth Whitening Kit+2more
For more than 30 years, Dr. Sandra Caldwell has provided complete dental services to families throughout the Hyattsville and Silver Spring, MD and Washington, DC communities. Full Circle Dentistry is
Please try reloading the page.
- If a tooth decays and the nerves or pulp (soft internal tissue which helps teeth develop) become inflamed or infected
- If a tooth is cracked or broken and nerves are exposed
- Desensitizing toothpaste numbs the nerves in the teeth that can cause discomfort.
- Mouth guard can protect against grinding teeth during sleep.
- Fluoride treatment can be applied by dentists to sensitive areas to numb teeth and strengthen enamel.
- Root canal can treat problems in a tooth’s core.
- Surgical gum graft where a piece of gum tissue is removed from a section of the mouth to cover an exposed root.
- Wisdom teeth are pushing other teeth around, causing pain and misalignment
- Cysts form around newly emerged wisdom teeth, causing jaw damage
- Gums get inflamed and swollen, causing cavities and pain
- Doctor determine from x-rays that wisdom teeth will cause problems in the near future