Serving the Lancaster area. Make Your Smile Shine Bright.Call Our General Dentists Today! More Info
1409 Ety Rd NW
DentistsProsthodontists & Denture CentersDental HygienistsOral & Maxillofacial Surgery
Everyone was friendly and caring. I have already told my friends about you!More Nearby Locations »
2.Garry D. Boyd DDS & Julie D. Messerly DDS
127 W 6th Ave
DentistsImplant DentistryTeeth Whitening Products & ServicesProsthodontists & Denture Centers
I've been a client for at least ten years. He has a gentle manner, thorough treatment and reasonable prices.
1582 E Main St
DentistsImplant DentistryDental HygienistsTeeth Whitening Products & Services
4.Fairfield Oral and Maxillo Facial Surgery
550 E Main St
DentistsPhysicians & Surgeons, Oral SurgeryImplant DentistryOral & Maxillofacial Surgery
They were great with my mom who had an emergency procedure and with removing my sons wisdom teeth. I would highly recommend them!
5.Medved, William L DDS
330 N Broad St
DentistsImplant DentistryOral & Maxillofacial SurgeryPeriodontists
Established in 1995, the business specializes in Family Dental Services.
6.Lancaster Pediatric Dentistry
121 E 6th Ave Ste 101
DentistsClinicsDental ClinicsPediatric Dentistry
Dr. Draney is an amazing dentist! He is so nice, has amazing bedside manner, explains everything politly and in a way that you can actually understand it. He gives you all the options and explains ho
7.Hopewell Dental Care
1617 Tiki Ln
I have always had a fear of the dental office. I came to Hopewell Dental with that same fear. The doctor and staff are all amazing. I can honestly say I look forward to my visits now! I have told
Find a Local Dentist
www.1800dentist.com/Dentist Search for Pre-Screened Dentists.Over 7 million matches since 1986!
Please try reloading the page.
- If a tooth decays and the nerves or pulp (soft internal tissue which helps teeth develop) become inflamed or infected
- If a tooth is cracked or broken and nerves are exposed
- Desensitizing toothpaste numbs the nerves in the teeth that can cause discomfort.
- Mouth guard can protect against grinding teeth during sleep.
- Fluoride treatment can be applied by dentists to sensitive areas to numb teeth and strengthen enamel.
- Root canal can treat problems in a tooth’s core.
- Surgical gum graft where a piece of gum tissue is removed from a section of the mouth to cover an exposed root.
- Wisdom teeth are pushing other teeth around, causing pain and misalignment
- Cysts form around newly emerged wisdom teeth, causing jaw damage
- Gums get inflamed and swollen, causing cavities and pain
- Doctor determine from x-rays that wisdom teeth will cause problems in the near future