Serving the Lancaster area.
6015 Caleche Rd
PlumbersBuilding ContractorsPlumbing-Drain & Sewer CleaningSewer Contractors
Serving the High Desert since 1987. We are locally family owned & operated. We charge by the job not the hour. Quality work Guaranteed. No trip charges. Free estimates
124 E Avenue K8 Suite 103
PlumbersBuilding Contractors-Commercial & IndustrialSewer ContractorsBuilding Contractors
3.JT Sanitation Septic and Sewer Co.
PlumbersBuilding ContractorsPlumbing-Drain & Sewer CleaningSeptic Tank & System Cleaning
Visit our website
Guaranteed Work Quality Craftmanship Freindly, Reliable & On Time Service Large Capacity Modern Equiptment
209 E Avenue K
PlumbersSewer Cleaners & RepairersFire & Water Damage RestorationPlumbing-Drain & Sewer Cleaning
Whether you’re experiencing a plumbing emergency, or something as simple as a leaky faucet or running toilet, Roto-Rooter can help you get it fixed quickly. Roto-Rooter’s expert plumbers in LancasterMore Nearby Locations »
44333 Rucker St
Service & Repairs - Copper re-pipes - Sewer Camera Inspections since 2002
Lorenzo is the best! Every time I have an emergency, he's my guy. I've had many services done by him, ranging from leaks, drains and changing a whole section of pipes (with a 50-year old house, can't
7.Power Pro Plumbing Trenchless Sewers & Drain Cleaning Experts
PlumbersBuilding Construction ConsultantsBuilding ContractorsBuilding Contractors-Commercial & Industrial
Visit our website
$50.00 Off Any New Water Heater Replacement+5more
Our downstairs Plumbing backed this morning. Handling a Plumbing problem was not a part of my busy schedule this morning. I called Power Pro Plumbing, and they sent their Amazing service Tech Joseph o
John Manning Plumbing
41924 30th St W, Palmdale, CA, 93551
Please try reloading the page.
- Don't use your toilet or kitchen sink like a trash can by stuffing hard to flush material down the drain or pouring fats and oils down the pipe.
- Throw coffee grounds and eggshells in the garbage instead of in your sink.
- Only use your toilet to flush human waste and toilet paper
- Before calling a plumber, try to unclog your drains and toilets yourself by using a plunger.
- Make sure you use a standard bell-shaped plunger for your sink and shower drains and a plunger with a flanged end for your toilets.
- If neither type can loosen the pipe blockage, put a plumber's snake to use.
- Ratchet the snake down the pipe to eliminate any clogs.