Soo Yew Kim dds inc
1717 S Hoover St, Los Angeles, CA, 90006
1.Dentist 4 Uninsured
657 W Avenue J
Great ratesVery friendly/informative I've been back quite a few time. I would recommend any of the dentist they have there.
2.Michael Glass DDS
44563 10th St W
We have been going to Dr. Glass for our dental needs for over 30 years and he is ALWAYS polite, caring, and meticulous with his dental care. He maintains high standards with quality care and cleanlin
3.Boyle, Tab A., D.D.S.
44950 Valley Central Way
DentistsProsthodontists & Denture CentersTeeth Whitening Products & ServicesImplant Dentistry
Lancaster Dentist, Dr. Tab Boyle, Provides Excellent Dental Care! Dr. Tab Boyle DDS is proud to offer an incredible combination of restorative, preventative and cosmetic options for all your dental ne
4.Michelle Marconnette DDS
43967 15th St W
DentistsProsthodontists & Denture CentersOral & Maxillofacial SurgeryCosmetic Dentistry
Michelle Marconnette DDS and her colleagues in Lancaster, California, provide the very best in dental care solutions, including oral surgery and cosmetic dentistry. Our dentists and staff always expla
5.Stein Jeffrey H DDS
1672 W Avenue J Ste 109
6.Dracopoulos George DDS Inc
42544 10th St W
DentistsTeeth Whitening Products & ServicesEndodontistsProsthodontists & Denture Centers
At George Dracopoulos, DDS, Inc., we are dedicated to providing you with the care that you deserve. We are committed to our patient's health and happiness. We always strive to provide exceptional dent
7.Dr. Phillip LoPiccolo DDS Inc.
1210 W Avenue J Ste 100
Dr. Phillip LoPiccolo DDS Inc. is Lancaster, Califonia's periodontic dentistry professional. We specialize in cleaning as well as the prevention, diagnosis and treatment of periodontal diseases. If yo
Dentist 4 Uninsured
657 W Avenue J, Lancaster, CA, 93534
Please try reloading the page.
- If a tooth decays and the nerves or pulp (soft internal tissue which helps teeth develop) become inflamed or infected
- If a tooth is cracked or broken and nerves are exposed
- Desensitizing toothpaste numbs the nerves in the teeth that can cause discomfort.
- Mouth guard can protect against grinding teeth during sleep.
- Fluoride treatment can be applied by dentists to sensitive areas to numb teeth and strengthen enamel.
- Root canal can treat problems in a tooth’s core.
- Surgical gum graft where a piece of gum tissue is removed from a section of the mouth to cover an exposed root.
- Wisdom teeth are pushing other teeth around, causing pain and misalignment
- Cysts form around newly emerged wisdom teeth, causing jaw damage
- Gums get inflamed and swollen, causing cavities and pain
- Doctor determine from x-rays that wisdom teeth will cause problems in the near future