Serving the La Follette area. More InfoPREFERRED
Lorenzo is the best! Every time I have an emergency, he's my guy. I've had many services done by him, ranging from leaks, drains and changing a whole section of pipes (with a 50-year old house, can't
2.Call A Pro
Call A Pro has contractors throughout all 50 states to solve your home repair needs including plumbing, electric, roofing, air conditioning & pest control. Call 24/7 to speak with a pro in your local
3.Plumbers On Call 24/7
Called to fix my toilet flushing that was acting weirder and weirder since a couple days ago. I figured it was something to do with plumbing, or maybe the septic tank (which worried me), but it wasn't
4.Pipe Wrench Plumbing, Heating & Cooling, Inc
10641 Braden Dickey Ln Ste 5
PlumbersPlumbing-Drain & Sewer CleaningWater HeatersWater Heater Repair
Just got a new Leak Gopher installed which is an automatic leak detection and easy water turnoff system. This is a great thing to let you know about a problem as soon as it occurs.
5.Sugar Plumbing LLC
3703 W Martin Mill Pike
PlumbersBuilding Construction ConsultantsConstruction ConsultantsPlumbing, Drains & Sewer Consultants
6.Roto-Rooter Plumbing & Drain Service
Steve was very professional and got the job done quick, he had no problem answering any questions I had. I would recommend anytime.More Nearby Locations »
7.Rheem Water Heaters
PlumbersWater HeatersPlumbing Fixtures, Parts & SuppliesPlumbing Fixtures Parts & Supplies-Wholesale & Manufacturers
Rheem is the industry leader for water heating solutions. All Rheem products meet and exceed rigorous industry standards for quality and reliability. From raw material delivery to finished product ass
Cedar Bluff Plumbing
Serving the La Follette area.
Please try reloading the page.
- Are you licensed and registered?
- Are you insured and bonded?
- How many years have you been in business?
- What, if any, professional associations do you belong to?
- May I have a list of references?
- Do you offer a written warranty for your work?
- Will I need a permit for this work?
- Were you pleased with the work done?
- Was the project completed on time?
- Did the plumber give you a written warranty and guarantee his or her work?
- Were there any unexpected costs that arose?
- Would you hire this plumber again? If not, why?