Cedar Bluff Plumbing
Serving the Kingston area. More InfoPREFERRED
Lorenzo is the best! Every time I have an emergency, he's my guy. I've had many services done by him, ranging from leaks, drains and changing a whole section of pipes (with a 50-year old house, can't
2.Call A Pro
Call A Pro has contractors throughout all 50 states to solve your home repair needs including plumbing, electric, roofing, air conditioning & pest control. Call 24/7 to speak with a pro in your local
3.Plumbers On Call 24/7
Called to fix my toilet flushing that was acting weirder and weirder since a couple days ago. I figured it was something to do with plumbing, or maybe the septic tank (which worried me), but it wasn't
4.HEP Is On The Way
1605 Prosser Rd
PlumbersBuilding ContractorsAir Conditioning Service & RepairSewer Contractors
5.Roto-Rooter Plumbing & Drain Service
STAN was THE MAN! We had a waste-water pipe break occur and Roto-Rooter came very quickly, offered fair prices and finished the job that night. Our service-man Stan stayed late until the night so thatMore Nearby Locations »
6.Expert Licensed Plumbers
Needed a plumber, made a call and got service right away. great service!! Work was completed quickly and Professionally
7.Turn Key Plumbing
7203 Highway 11 E
PlumbersPlumbing-Drain & Sewer CleaningWater Heater RepairBuilding Contractors
In the last week we have had a humidifier removed, replaced a water heater and just spent tons of money trying to find a leak. This morning we called Turn Key plumbing and they came right out. PROMP
Serving the Kingston area.
Please try reloading the page.
- Be mindful of how much water you use in your bathroom, kitchen and even outdoors when watering your lawn.
- Make sure your toilet handle works properly and doesn't stick.
- Replace old shower heads with more efficient low-flow options that can cut down on the gallons of water you use each morning.
- Turning off the water while you brush your teeth
- Only running your dishwasher or clothes washer when you have a full load.
- Don't use your toilet or kitchen sink like a trash can by stuffing hard to flush material down the drain or pouring fats and oils down the pipe.
- Throw coffee grounds and eggshells in the garbage instead of in your sink.
- Only use your toilet to flush human waste and toilet paper