Fort Mohave Dental Care
1501 E Camp Mohave Rd Ste 1, Fort Mohave, AZ, 86426
1.Melstrom Clark E DDS
4601 N Stockton Hill Rd
DentistsProsthodontists & Denture CentersCosmetic DentistryImplant Dentistry
Dr. Clark E. Melstrom is a Cosmetic Dentist serving the Kingman area. Dr. Melstrom is experienced in Dental Crowns, Dental Fillings and Dentures. He is a professional member of the American Dental Ass
2.Riata Valley Dental Center
1111 Riata Valley Rd
Teeth whitening, Braces, Root Canals, Orthodontics, Dentist, Crowns, Veneers, Pediatric Dentist. Regina E. Coob, DDS Case Western Graduate 1993, Voted Dentist of the Year Outstanding Contributions to
1143 Riata Valley Rd
Children, Teen and Adult Orthodontics. Dr. Bullen uses the latest technology to create your perfect smile. Come see us today!
411 Grandview Ave
Friendly staff helped with my teeth cleaning and I had a tooth bust off that they quickly fixed for me. Everyone is always smiling in the office.
5.Carlson Bryan K DMD
988 Sycamore Ave
DentistsDental HygienistsDental ClinicsTeeth Whitening Products & Services
it was great Dr.Carlson was so gentle and took me rt away and took that nasty tooth outthank you Dr you were so gentle and your staff wre so nice as u were i will recommend u to all
6.Family Dentistry by Design
1848 Hope Ave Ste 2
I was waiting for a friend in the waiting room of Dr. Kelly Bradley's dental office. I was seated next to a husband and wife waiting for her appointment. The wife spoke very softly to the husband. I h
7.Lowry Jason W DDS
1730 E Beverly Ave
Everything about this dentist is excellent. The staff are very friendly and welcoming. David Charon does excellent work and takes pride in what he does. I would recommend them to anyone.
Jennings-Larson Family Dentistry
1093 Hancock Rd, Bullhead City, AZ, 86442
Please try reloading the page.
- If a tooth decays and the nerves or pulp (soft internal tissue which helps teeth develop) become inflamed or infected
- If a tooth is cracked or broken and nerves are exposed
- Desensitizing toothpaste numbs the nerves in the teeth that can cause discomfort.
- Mouth guard can protect against grinding teeth during sleep.
- Fluoride treatment can be applied by dentists to sensitive areas to numb teeth and strengthen enamel.
- Root canal can treat problems in a tooth’s core.
- Surgical gum graft where a piece of gum tissue is removed from a section of the mouth to cover an exposed root.
- Wisdom teeth are pushing other teeth around, causing pain and misalignment
- Cysts form around newly emerged wisdom teeth, causing jaw damage
- Gums get inflamed and swollen, causing cavities and pain
- Doctor determine from x-rays that wisdom teeth will cause problems in the near future