Clark Plumbing LLC
Po Box 9033, Jonesboro, AR, 72403
1.Clark Plumbing LLC
Po Box 9033
PlumbersGas Equipment-Service & RepairWater Heater RepairPlumbing-Drain & Sewer Cleaning
101 Miller St
PlumbersBuilding Contractors-Commercial & IndustrialAir Conditioning Service & RepairAir Conditioning Contractors & Systems
We are a full service Mechanical Contracting company. Our services include Plumbing, Heating & Air Conditioning and Automatic Fire Sprinkler Systems. We can also provide computer aided drafting servic
3.Patterson Robby Plumbing Inc
?Mon, Tues, Weds, Friday- Hours of Operation 9AM- 5PM ?Thurs- 9AM-6PM ?Sat- 9AM-1PM ?By Appointment Only
4.Nuckles & Sons Plumbing Sewer Rooter & Septic Tank
310 N Culberhouse St
PlumbersBuilding ContractorsBuilding Contractors-Commercial & IndustrialPlumbing-Drain & Sewer Cleaning
In April 2015 I hired Nuckles and Son to do a major plumbing job for a property I own an the job was very well done. I was and still am very pleased with their work and will continue to use them for
5.Clark Plumbing LLC
PlumbersGas Lines-Installation & RepairingPlumbing-Drain & Sewer CleaningWater Heater Repair
I had to call these guys on Christmas Eve due to a badly stopped up kitchen sink.I had tried several DIY techniques but none worked and I ended up with a huge mess and flooded kitchen. Brad from ASAP
Lorenzo is the best! Every time I have an emergency, he's my guy. I've had many services done by him, ranging from leaks, drains and changing a whole section of pipes (with a 50-year old house, can't
Serving the Jonesboro area.
Please try reloading the page.
- Don't use your toilet or kitchen sink like a trash can by stuffing hard to flush material down the drain or pouring fats and oils down the pipe.
- Throw coffee grounds and eggshells in the garbage instead of in your sink.
- Only use your toilet to flush human waste and toilet paper
- Before calling a plumber, try to unclog your drains and toilets yourself by using a plunger.
- Make sure you use a standard bell-shaped plunger for your sink and shower drains and a plunger with a flanged end for your toilets.
- If neither type can loosen the pipe blockage, put a plumber's snake to use.
- Ratchet the snake down the pipe to eliminate any clogs.