Reed, Richard DDS
1009 E 20th St, Joplin, MO, 64804
1.Carthage Dental Associates
626 W Centennial Ave
2.Kool Smiles General Dentistry for Kids
Staff is excellent they are super friendly and I love how they all work together to get the job done quickly. They explain everything to you when they are doing the work and if something else needs to
3.Herrington Dental PC
1515 Hazel Ave
DentistsClinicsDental ClinicsImplant Dentistry More InfoPREFERRED
DentistsDental ClinicsDental HygienistsProsthodontists & Denture Centers
Aspen Dental dentists are committed to treating you with the compassion and respect you deserve. They believe in providing care that addresses both your short- and long-term oral health needs. And theMore Nearby Locations »
5.Yost Brady DDS PLLC
301 E Chestnut St
DentistsTeeth Whitening Products & Services
Great visit from start to finish. The entire staff is caring, knowledgable & was genuinely concerned with my comfort. I had a crown & two cavities filled in less than two hours. Dr. Yost has the newes
6.Great Expressions Dental Centers
DentistsPediatric DentistryOrthodontistsDental Clinics
This place is incredible!! Dentist explaines everything, spends time with you, and asked what questions I have for him to answer. Love the staff too!! A few days later I get this in the mail! Hand wri
7.Moyer Jeffery DMD
805 Broadway St
DentistsCosmetic DentistryDental HygienistsTeeth Whitening Products & Services
ADC Dental Group
2827 Arizona Ave, Joplin, MO, 64804
Please try reloading the page.
- If a tooth decays and the nerves or pulp (soft internal tissue which helps teeth develop) become inflamed or infected
- If a tooth is cracked or broken and nerves are exposed
- Desensitizing toothpaste numbs the nerves in the teeth that can cause discomfort.
- Mouth guard can protect against grinding teeth during sleep.
- Fluoride treatment can be applied by dentists to sensitive areas to numb teeth and strengthen enamel.
- Root canal can treat problems in a tooth’s core.
- Surgical gum graft where a piece of gum tissue is removed from a section of the mouth to cover an exposed root.
- Wisdom teeth are pushing other teeth around, causing pain and misalignment
- Cysts form around newly emerged wisdom teeth, causing jaw damage
- Gums get inflamed and swollen, causing cavities and pain
- Doctor determine from x-rays that wisdom teeth will cause problems in the near future