Richard, Andrew G, DDS
303 E Court Ave, Jeffersonville, IN, 47130
1.Harmon Jeffery T DDS
255 W 36th St Ste X
2.Monesmith & Wood Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery P.C.
2005 Saint Charles St Ste 2
Implant DentistryPhysicians & Surgeons, Oral SurgeryDentistsOral & Maxillofacial Surgery
* Appointment Only Monday - Friday. **Matthew Monesmith, DDS** - **Kyley Wood, DDS** (Diplomates American Board Of Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery *Wisdom Teeth *Corrective Jaw Surgery *Dental Implants *
3.Kalb Rodney R DDS
4201 Mannheim Rd Ste E
We are proud to provide a state-of-the-art, high quality dental care. It is one of our top priorities to protect the well-being of our patients. Our office meets and surpasses all OSHA (Occupational S
4.Philip H. Schwenk, DDS
1444 Executive Blvd
DentistsTeeth Whitening Products & ServicesClinicsDental Clinics
Excellent dentist and staff. Very welcoming and professional. Would recommend to anyone in and around the Jasper area.
5.Wilson Brad & Kim DDS
288 Northwood Ave
Wilson Brad & Kim DDS is a locally owned and operated dentist office, located in Jasper, Indiana. We accept new patients and provide teeth cleaning, teeth whitening, root canal, and several other serv
6.Michael D Adkins DMD MSPC
1100 Woodlawn Dr
DentistsOrthodontistsOral & Maxillofacial Surgery
7.Kizior & Adkins
1100 Woodlawn Dr
We Accept Medicaid
www.callkoolsmilestoday.com Kool Smiles® - Easy, Fast, FriendlyLocate a Local Dentist - Call Now!
Please try reloading the page.
- If a tooth decays and the nerves or pulp (soft internal tissue which helps teeth develop) become inflamed or infected
- If a tooth is cracked or broken and nerves are exposed
- Desensitizing toothpaste numbs the nerves in the teeth that can cause discomfort.
- Mouth guard can protect against grinding teeth during sleep.
- Fluoride treatment can be applied by dentists to sensitive areas to numb teeth and strengthen enamel.
- Root canal can treat problems in a tooth’s core.
- Surgical gum graft where a piece of gum tissue is removed from a section of the mouth to cover an exposed root.
- Wisdom teeth are pushing other teeth around, causing pain and misalignment
- Cysts form around newly emerged wisdom teeth, causing jaw damage
- Gums get inflamed and swollen, causing cavities and pain
- Doctor determine from x-rays that wisdom teeth will cause problems in the near future