Jasper Family Practice Center PC
2201 N Airport Rd, Jasper, AL, 35504
1.Jasper Family Practice Center PC
2201 N Airport Rd
Physicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General PracticeClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons, Pediatrics
3400 Highway 78 E
Physicians & Surgeons, PediatricsPhysicians & Surgeons
3.Donahue, John MD
4330 Highway 78 E
Physicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Dermatology
4.Family Health Associates PC
801 20th Ave E
Physicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General PracticePhysicians & Surgeons, Obstetrics And GynecologyDrug Testing
5.Walker Medical Diagnostics LLC
1450 Jones Dairy Rd
Physicians & SurgeonsClinicsMedical Imaging ServicesMedical Clinics
6.Hollingsworth, Samuel F Dr
2545 Highway 78 E
Physicians & SurgeonsOptometristsOptometry Equipment & SuppliesContact Lenses
Adult & Pediatric Eyecare
7.Tai Eugene Y Clinic
2401 Viking Dr
Physicians & SurgeonsMedical ClinicsMedical CentersPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General Practice
Maximum Medical Care With Minimal Waiting Time. We Are Pleased To Serve Your Medical Needs. We Believe Our Goal Is Preventative Medicine In A Caring & Sinsitive Mannor To Preserve Your Health. Call Fo
Medical Alert Systems
bestcompany.com/medical-alert Need a Medical Alert System?See The #1 Rated Company Near You
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.