American Local Locksmith
Serving the Jacksonville area.
1.One Stop Safe & Lock
709 S 1st St
Door RepairBank Equipment & SuppliesHome Repair & MaintenanceLocksmiths Equipment & Supplies
One Stop Safe & Lock offers fast, reliable locksmith service 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. We are a residential and commercial locksmith service. We unlock cars, re-key locks, and provide cmmercial a
2.24/7 Lock & Key
Locks & Locksmiths
A friend had told me about 24/7 lock and key bc she had used them before so I gave them a call. After talking about my lock the guy on the phone told me exactly what was wrong with it and what it wou
3.AAA Lock & Key Service
4013 Baseline Rd
Locks & LocksmithsSafes & VaultsBank Equipment & SuppliesSafes & Vaults-Opening & Repairing
They will lie to you telling you they have the key u requested then price gouge you
4.American Local Locksmith
Locks & LocksmithsLocks & Locksmiths-Commercial & IndustrialLocksmith Referral ServiceLocksmiths Equipment & Supplies
Click for Coupon
This is a top-notch company! When my tenant moved out, I needed to have all the locks re-keyed. Based on the great reviews I called American Local Locksmith - and completely agree with all of the ra
Locks & LocksmithsBank Equipment & SuppliesLocksmiths Equipment & SuppliesLocks & Locksmiths-Commercial & Industrial
Click for Coupon+1more
Very, very pleased. John changed the locks on a new apartment. He was on time, did not try and up-sell me, and worked quickly. He is an honest man, and I appreciate the quick, reliable service.Call
6.Arkey LocksmithServing the Jacksonville, AR area
Locks & LocksmithsLocksmiths Equipment & SuppliesLocks & Locksmiths-Commercial & IndustrialKeys
Great locksmith! Went out of his way to go look at my car and get my vin number to make a key, was in constant contact, and after cutting my key he gave it to me and charged me nothing because my car
7.American Locksmith Service Pulaski County
Locks & LocksmithsLocksmith Referral ServiceLocks & Locksmiths-Commercial & IndustrialSafes & Vaults-Opening & Repairing
These Locksmith Company are awesome. I grabbed the wrong set of keys on my way out the house on a Sunday and didn't realize it until I closed my door (locked from the inside). I was able to open my se
Call A Pro
Serving the Jacksonville area.
Please try reloading the page.
- If possible, research local locksmiths online and take note of any that have poor reviews or complaints.
- When calling a locksmith, confirm their address matches what you found online or in a directory. Then ask for a cost estimate for the service you need, and ask to have them bring a written copy of this estimate.
- Some states require locksmiths to be licensed. If your state is one of them, require the locksmith to bring proof of registration when they arrive.
- First, determine the type of lock you have, as well as the manufacturer or model if possible. You should also obtain measurements of your door and frame.
- Remove exterior and interior knobs by unscrewing any visible screws you find. Many knobs will include a decorative cover on the interior side that can be removed.
- Once you've removed the entire lock, find the screws on the inside of the door frame to remove the latch or deadbolt.
- With everything removed, repeat these steps in reverse order to install the new lock.