Advanced Electric Design and Service LLC
Serving the Jackson area.
ElectriciansElectric GeneratorsLighting ContractorsFans-Ventilating & Exhaust
10% Off $250 or More+2more
Pat was knowledgeable and very informative concerning our electrical issue. He was straightforward and the fact that they give 5 year warranties is a plus.
2.Team Electric Plumbing & Air
ElectriciansBuilding Contractors-Commercial & IndustrialBuilding Construction ConsultantsConstruction Consultants
Very reasonable prices, and an good experience. While there were possible areas my issue could have been which they could have charged me for. The technician suggested I try the power company first as
163 Arnold Dr
ElectriciansElectric Equipment Repair & ServiceElectrical Power Systems-MaintenanceSmall Appliance Repair
Adams Electric has over 50 years of experience in Monmouth, New Jersey. We specialize in the complete installation of electrical services and upgrades. We also carry out routine maintenance to existin
111 Santa Cruz Rd
ElectriciansLighting FixturesElectric Equipment Repair & ServiceGenerators-Electric-Service & Repair
RoJo Electric in Tuckerton, NJ serves customers in Ocean County. We offer 24 hour Service to existing customers and New York as we specialize in Generators, Ceiling and Attic fans. We are Fully Bonded
5.Richardson, Charles E Electric
ElectriciansElectric Contractors-Commercial & IndustrialElectrical Power Systems-MaintenanceMarine Electric Service
Charles E Richardson Electric IncNJ Lic &Business Permit NO 7444We Do It All Residential, Commercial, and IndustrialComplete Electrical Service Including All Installations and Repairs.Serving Camden a
6.Call A Pro
Call A Pro has contractors throughout all 50 states to solve your home repair needs including plumbing, electric, roofing, air conditioning & pest control. Call 24/7 to speak with a pro in your local
www.carywindischelectrical.com Efficient Electrician Services.Call Us Now For An Estimate.
Please try reloading the page.
- Do not operate any electrical equipment while sitting or standing in water.
- Don't overload extension cords or surge protectors.
- Put caps on your electrical outlets if you have small children.
- Call an electrician if you notice your sockets or switches are warm to the touch, discolored or if they make noise.
- Keep electrical cords away from stoves, ovens and other sources of heat.
- Do not use an appliance that has a frayed cord.
- Do not staple extension cords into place or cover them with carpets or furniture.
- When using extension cords, make sure to unwrap them before plugging them in.
- Don't overuse extension cords. Have an electrician install extra outlets if you need a power source closer to you.
- Only use light bulbs with the correct wattage for your lamps and light fixtures.
- Contact a licensed electrician if you frequently blow fuses, since this can be a sign of an electrical wiring problem.
- Have an electrician look at your fuse box to ensure you have the right size fuses and circuit breakers. The wrong size fuse or breaker can be a fire hazard.
- If you have fault circuit interrupters installed in your electrical panel, make sure you test them at least once a month by turning them on and off.
- Outside: These types of electricians work outdoors on electrical lines that connect to power plants.
- Inside: Inside experts typically focus on commercial and industrial buildings that require a lot of power.
- Residential: Residential electricians work with low-voltage systems and wiring to install fuse boxes and light fixtures.