Serving the Jackson area.
1.Advanced Electric Service
Residential & Commercial. Installation & Maintenance. Service Calls. Generator Installation. Lutron Lighting Control Systems.
2.Complete Construction of MS, LLC
ElectriciansElectric Contractors-Commercial & Industrial
Residential Services Panel Upgrades Breakers and Fuses Code Corrections Outlets, Circuits and Rewiring Indoor and Outdoor Lighting Data/Communication Lines Landscape Lighting Exhaust Fans Electric Wat
3.Adco Electric Inc
2236 Maddox Rd
ElectriciansElectric Equipment & Supplies-Wholesale & ManufacturersProfessional EngineersElectric Equipment & Supplies
Founded in 1978, ADCO Electric is a contracting company that performs electrical construction and engineering operations. It constructs office buildings, schools, health care facilities, banks, retail
200 Sheppard Rd
ElectriciansAir Conditioning Service & RepairHeating Contractors & SpecialtiesElectric Generators
Dent consider your time and is on time for shedule repair service. The price is average for the work done.
5.Davis Refrigeration & Electrical Inc
ElectriciansIce Making Equipment & MachinesMajor Appliance Refinishing & RepairRestaurant Equipment-Repair & Service
I had been waiting 5 weeks for the repair person assigned to me to fix my air conditioning unit. Mis-diagnosis, disappearing for days at a time, generally making me miserable!I demanded my warranty c
6.Mims Electric Inc
Po Box 987
Mims Electric has ben an electric contractor that provides various related services. Located in Jackson, Mississippi, the firm is an industrial, commercial, residential, and service electrical contrac
7.McInnis Electric Co
5475 I 55 N
Utility ContractorsElectriciansComputer Cable & Wire InstallationComputers & Computer Equipment-Service & Repair
Call A Pro
Serving the Jackson area. Open 24/7. Immediate response.For all your electrical needs.
Please try reloading the page.
- Do not operate any electrical equipment while sitting or standing in water.
- Don't overload extension cords or surge protectors.
- Put caps on your electrical outlets if you have small children.
- Call an electrician if you notice your sockets or switches are warm to the touch, discolored or if they make noise.
- Keep electrical cords away from stoves, ovens and other sources of heat.
- Do not use an appliance that has a frayed cord.
- Do not staple extension cords into place or cover them with carpets or furniture.
- When using extension cords, make sure to unwrap them before plugging them in.
- Don't overuse extension cords. Have an electrician install extra outlets if you need a power source closer to you.
- Only use light bulbs with the correct wattage for your lamps and light fixtures.
- Contact a licensed electrician if you frequently blow fuses, since this can be a sign of an electrical wiring problem.
- Have an electrician look at your fuse box to ensure you have the right size fuses and circuit breakers. The wrong size fuse or breaker can be a fire hazard.
- If you have fault circuit interrupters installed in your electrical panel, make sure you test them at least once a month by turning them on and off.
- Outside: These types of electricians work outdoors on electrical lines that connect to power plants.
- Inside: Inside experts typically focus on commercial and industrial buildings that require a lot of power.
- Residential: Residential electricians work with low-voltage systems and wiring to install fuse boxes and light fixtures.