1.Jackson Asthma & Allergy Center PA
5903 Ridgewood Rd
Physicians & SurgeonsClinicsMedical ClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons, Obstetrics And Gynecology
Specializing in the diagnosis & treatment of Asthma, Allergies & Sinus disorders in adults and children. At the Jackson Asthma & Allergy Center we specialize in the evaluation and treatment of allergi
2.Capital City Children & Adolescents Clinic PLLC
2679 Crane Ridge Dr
ClinicsMedical ClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General PracticePhysicians & Surgeons
As a 1st time parent I felt very comfortable with all the staff and doctors. I was able to ask all the questions I had and they were answered with detail.
3.Woodson James R III DMD
11 Northtown Dr
4.Kidz Care Klinic The
5440 Watkins Dr
ClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons, Pediatrics
5.Rhoden, Richard E MD
4500 I 55 N
ClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons, PsychiatryPhysicians & Surgeons
6.Clinic Of Plastic Surgery
1421 N State St
Physicians & SurgeonsClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons, Cosmetic SurgerySkin Care
The surgeons of The Clinic of Plastic Surgery are board certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery and are members of the American Society for Plastic Surgeons. Each is well-trained and experi
7.Whitlock, Acie Jr DMD
514G E Woodrow Wilson Ave
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.