Sheldon Hough DDS
57463 29 Palms Hwy Ste 204, Yucca Valley, CA, 92284 If you are looking for Comfort, Respect and a Positive Dental Experience - Call Us!
1.Indio Surgery Center
46900 Monroe St
DentistsOral & Maxillofacial SurgeryPhysicians & Surgeons, Oral SurgeryDental Clinics
Indio Surgery Center specializes in the treatment of children requiring the use of general anesthesia to complete their dental visit. Our Professional Staff Is Comprised Of Dentists, Anesthesiologist,
2.Super Smiles - Indio Dental Services
80150 Us Highway 111
DentistsProsthodontists & Denture CentersCosmetic DentistryDental Hygienists
These people are scammers and liars. They do horrible work with dentures and overcharge for shoddy results. Do not go there.
3.Alice G Alatorre DDS
82013 Doctor Carreon Blvd Ste D
DentistsOral & Maxillofacial SurgeryProsthodontists & Denture CentersDental Hygienists
Excellent ServiceI needed dental service as a crown fell off while visiting in the area. After finding this site online, all it took was one phone call to get an appt. and get the work done. The sta
4.Indio Dental Office
80545 Us Highway 111
DentistsDental HygienistsTeeth Whitening Products & ServicesEndodontists
My wife went here today and they butchered her teeth! Don't go here! They forgot to put the filling in a tooth they had drilled and left several gaping holes where they had drilled without putting fil
81719 Doctor Carreon Blvd Ste C
DentistsPeriodontistsOrthodontistsProsthodontists & Denture Centers
This Dental office is Fantastic..! There are very professional and the Doctor truly cares.. Not only is he my dentist but the Dentist for my entire family..my Kids actually like going... I have had ev
6.Inland Dental Specialists
44100 Jefferson St Ste D404
DentistsEndodontistsOral & Maxillofacial SurgeryPediatric Dentistry
7.Matt T Jam, DDS
81730 Us Highway 111 Ste 8
Serving the Indio area. Make Your Smile Shine Bright.Call Our General Dentists Today!
Please try reloading the page.
- If a tooth decays and the nerves or pulp (soft internal tissue which helps teeth develop) become inflamed or infected
- If a tooth is cracked or broken and nerves are exposed
- Desensitizing toothpaste numbs the nerves in the teeth that can cause discomfort.
- Mouth guard can protect against grinding teeth during sleep.
- Fluoride treatment can be applied by dentists to sensitive areas to numb teeth and strengthen enamel.
- Root canal can treat problems in a tooth’s core.
- Surgical gum graft where a piece of gum tissue is removed from a section of the mouth to cover an exposed root.
- Wisdom teeth are pushing other teeth around, causing pain and misalignment
- Cysts form around newly emerged wisdom teeth, causing jaw damage
- Gums get inflamed and swollen, causing cavities and pain
- Doctor determine from x-rays that wisdom teeth will cause problems in the near future