Dailey Lock & Safe LLC
6331 Cliff Side Dr, Florence, KY, 41042
1.Fortress Safe & Lock
336 Northland Blvd
Locks & LocksmithsSafes & VaultsSafes & Vaults-Opening & Repairing
From a single mechanical lock to a complicated electronic access control system, Fortress Safe and Lock in Springdale, OH will provide and design a custom solution for your custom needs. Sales and ser
2.Mr Lock Locksmiths & Alarm Systems
2061 Beechmont Ave
Locks & LocksmithsLocksmiths Equipment & Supplies
Mr. Lock is a family-owned and operated business serving the Greater Cincinnati area since 1979. We take pride in our service and are dedicated to finding the right solution for you, from complete loc
3.Acme Lock & Door
815 Madison Ave
Locks & LocksmithsSafes & Vaults-Opening & RepairingLocks & Locksmiths-Commercial & IndustrialBank Equipment & Supplies
We are downtown Cincinnati and Covington's Largest Full Service Locksmith shop and hardware store. With 2 covenient locations, we are here to serve you. We provide Fast Service Anywhere in the Tri-sta
Locks & LocksmithsBank Equipment & SuppliesLocksmiths Equipment & SuppliesLocks & Locksmiths-Commercial & Industrial
Click for Coupon+1more
Fantastic service and good value - Mark was extremely friendly and helpful in advising on the appropriate deadlock for my apartment. Highly recommend!!!
5.American Local Locksmith
Locks & LocksmithsLocks & Locksmiths-Commercial & IndustrialLocksmith Referral ServiceLocksmiths Equipment & Supplies
Click for Coupon
What a nice guy. Gorge called me back within about 20 minutes of speaking with the dispatcher. He quickly identified the solution -- one that I could tackle more quickly on my own. Helpful, free advic
6.A.B. Bonded Locksmiths
4344 Montgomery Rd
Locks & LocksmithsBank Equipment & SuppliesLocks & Locksmiths-Commercial & IndustrialLocksmiths Equipment & Supplies
A. B. Bonded is a family owned business that has been operating in the Tri-State area since 1933. Our company, even with our significant growth, has maintained the original building location on Montgo
7.American Locksmith Service Kenton County
Locks & Locksmiths-Commercial & IndustrialLocksmith Referral ServiceLocks & LocksmithsSafes & Vaults-Opening & Repairing
These Locksmith Company are awesome. I grabbed the wrong set of keys on my way out the house on a Sunday and didn't realize it until I closed my door (locked from the inside). I was able to open my se
Acme Lock & Door
815 Madison Ave, Covington, KY, 41011
Please try reloading the page.
- If possible, research local locksmiths online and take note of any that have poor reviews or complaints.
- When calling a locksmith, confirm their address matches what you found online or in a directory. Then ask for a cost estimate for the service you need, and ask to have them bring a written copy of this estimate.
- Some states require locksmiths to be licensed. If your state is one of them, require the locksmith to bring proof of registration when they arrive.
- First, determine the type of lock you have, as well as the manufacturer or model if possible. You should also obtain measurements of your door and frame.
- Remove exterior and interior knobs by unscrewing any visible screws you find. Many knobs will include a decorative cover on the interior side that can be removed.
- Once you've removed the entire lock, find the screws on the inside of the door frame to remove the latch or deadbolt.
- With everything removed, repeat these steps in reverse order to install the new lock.