Serving the Florence area.
1.Advance Lock Service Inc
7357 Burlington Pike
Locks & Locksmiths
Shop Hours: Monday – Friday, 9:00am – 3:00pm. Mobile Service Hours: Monday - Friday, 8:30am - 5:00pm; Saturday 9:00am - 3:00pm.
2.Fortress Safe & Lock
336 Northland Blvd
Locks & LocksmithsSafes & VaultsSafes & Vaults-Opening & Repairing
From a single mechanical lock to a complicated electronic access control system, Fortress Safe and Lock in Springdale, OH will provide and design a custom solution for your custom needs. Sales and ser
3.Acme Lock & Door
815 Madison Ave
Locks & LocksmithsSafes & Vaults-Opening & RepairingLocks & Locksmiths-Commercial & IndustrialBank Equipment & Supplies
We are downtown Cincinnati and Covington's Largest Full Service Locksmith shop and hardware store. With 2 covenient locations, we are here to serve you. We provide Fast Service Anywhere in the Tri-sta
Locks & LocksmithsBank Equipment & SuppliesLocksmiths Equipment & SuppliesLocks & Locksmiths-Commercial & Industrial
Click for Coupon+1more
Oh my god, these guys are great. I've lived in City & State for 11 years and have had some horrendous experiences with locksmiths. These guys are totally professional and truly good people. It's a fl
5.American Local Locksmith
Locks & LocksmithsLocks & Locksmiths-Commercial & IndustrialLocksmith Referral ServiceLocksmiths Equipment & Supplies
Click for Coupon
Called American Local Locksmith early in the AM. Our nanny locked her keys in her car and we needed to get the keys out before I left to work. Mike return my called within minutes and was by the locke
6.Mr Lock Locksmiths & Alarm Systems
2061 Beechmont Ave
Locks & LocksmithsLocksmiths Equipment & Supplies
Mr. Lock is a family-owned and operated business serving the Greater Cincinnati area since 1979. We take pride in our service and are dedicated to finding the right solution for you, from complete loc
7.Locksmith On Call 24/7
Locks & Locksmiths
If you want a realiable locksmith to put on your emergency contacts, this is it. They come fast and resolve your issue in no time, and I'm always recommending them to everybody I know. Been calling th
Dailey Lock & Safe LLC
6331 Cliff Side Dr, Florence, KY, 41042
Please try reloading the page.
- If possible, research local locksmiths online and take note of any that have poor reviews or complaints.
- When calling a locksmith, confirm their address matches what you found online or in a directory. Then ask for a cost estimate for the service you need, and ask to have them bring a written copy of this estimate.
- Some states require locksmiths to be licensed. If your state is one of them, require the locksmith to bring proof of registration when they arrive.
- First, determine the type of lock you have, as well as the manufacturer or model if possible. You should also obtain measurements of your door and frame.
- Remove exterior and interior knobs by unscrewing any visible screws you find. Many knobs will include a decorative cover on the interior side that can be removed.
- Once you've removed the entire lock, find the screws on the inside of the door frame to remove the latch or deadbolt.
- With everything removed, repeat these steps in reverse order to install the new lock.