Jefferson Dental Clinics
10527A Gulf Fwy, Houston, TX, 77034
13176 W Lake Houston Pkwy
I have taken my son here twice. They have Saturday hours. It is a very nice clinic. Dr. Castillo took time with my son and did a great job. I am glad to find a doctor who actually took time to liste
2.Lake Houston Dental Care
7651 Fm 1960 Rd E
DentistsProsthodontists & Denture CentersCosmetic DentistryDental Hygienists
Cindy Garcia was AWESOME ! Great and Very professional staff !! Always enjoy my visit . Very friendly upon arrival every time .
9817 Fm 1960 Rd W
DentistsPeriodontistsTeeth Whitening Products & ServicesEndodontists
Dr.Sheeba George Robert is totally my new angel. My dental issues were so severe that I had given up hope until I arrived in her office. I honestly forgot how to smile before Dr.Sheeba began her work
4.Mark D Green DDS
415 1st St E
DentistsOral & Maxillofacial Surgery
you are a woinderful caring dentist I think he is the best
5.Park Lake Cleaners
4801 Wilson Rd Ste 100
Complete Dental Care for the entire family from cleanings and exams to dental implants, dental veneers, and even orthodontic braces, DentalWorks affiliated dentists can bring out the best in your smilMore Nearby Locations »
6.Huffman Family Dentistry
7157 Atascocita Rd
Huffman Family Dentistry has been providing quality dentistry in the Houston area since 1994. Dr. Huffman and his staff strive to give patient's gentle care. Come to Huffman Family Dentistry and exper
7.Carus Dental - Humble
19725 Highway 59 N
My husband and I both had good experiences here. Our cleanings were very good - the dentist was very thorough and checked our entire jaw and neck glands. At first, I was frustrated because their syste
A & E Dental
10804 Huffmeister Rd Ste D, Houston, TX, 77065
Please try reloading the page.
- If a tooth decays and the nerves or pulp (soft internal tissue which helps teeth develop) become inflamed or infected
- If a tooth is cracked or broken and nerves are exposed
- Desensitizing toothpaste numbs the nerves in the teeth that can cause discomfort.
- Mouth guard can protect against grinding teeth during sleep.
- Fluoride treatment can be applied by dentists to sensitive areas to numb teeth and strengthen enamel.
- Root canal can treat problems in a tooth’s core.
- Surgical gum graft where a piece of gum tissue is removed from a section of the mouth to cover an exposed root.
- Wisdom teeth are pushing other teeth around, causing pain and misalignment
- Cysts form around newly emerged wisdom teeth, causing jaw damage
- Gums get inflamed and swollen, causing cavities and pain
- Doctor determine from x-rays that wisdom teeth will cause problems in the near future