1.Dr. Michele S Goh, MD
101 Coolidge St
Physicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Surgery-GeneralPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General Practice
2.Goh, Michele S, MD
157 Washington St
Physicians & Surgeons
3.Cynthia M. Poulos M.D., LLC
17 South St
Medical SpasHealth ResortsPhysicians & SurgeonsDay Spas
My experience with Dr. Poulos was absolutely fabulous. The staff was polite and professional, the setting was tastefully done, and the location was easy to get to. At the consultation, Dr. Poulos li
4.Marlborough Center For Sleep Disorders
320 Bolton St
Physicians & SurgeonsSleep Disorders-Information & TreatmentPhysicians & Surgeons, Internal MedicinePhysicians & Surgeons, Pulmonary Diseases
WaitingTimes are to longAbsolutely Waste of TimeMy suggestion is dont come hereUnless you come here early otherwise don't. Come at allThis is not fair especially when you have an appt scheduled it's
5.Associated Foot Specialists PC
439 Main St Ste 1
Podiatrists Equipment & SuppliesPhysicians & Surgeons, PodiatristsPhysicians & Surgeons, Surgery-GeneralPhysicians & Surgeons
Associated Foot Specialists, P.C., is your total foot care solution in the Hudson area. Dr. Anthony Tickner and his staff are friendly, compassionate and professional and offer all Podiatric Medical a
6.Vasey Ann Lmhc LMFT
21 Main St Ste 2
Physicians & Surgeons, PsychiatryCounseling ServicesPhysicians & Surgeons
439 Main St Ste 1
Physicians & Surgeons, Sports MedicinePhysical Therapy ClinicsPhysical TherapistsPhysicians & Surgeons, Rheumatology (Arthritis)
Medical Alert Systems
bestcompany.com/medical-alert Need a Medical Alert System?See The #1 Rated Company Near You
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.