Call A Pro
Serving the Howell area. More InfoPREFERRED
Locks & LocksmithsBank Equipment & SuppliesLocksmiths Equipment & SuppliesLocks & Locksmiths-Commercial & Industrial
Click for Coupon+1more
When I called Local Locksmith I got Professional and reasonable prices. Knows their stuff and provides a great service. Will request them for sure.
2.American Local Locksmith
Locks & LocksmithsLocks & Locksmiths-Commercial & IndustrialLocksmith Referral ServiceLocksmiths Equipment & Supplies
Click for Coupon
Finding a locksmith without shady business practices is like finding a needle in a haystack. However, Tom and his business are truly just that! I moved into my new condo a few months ago and kept sl
Locks & LocksmithsLocks-Wholesale & ManufacturersDoors, Frames, & AccessoriesDoor Closers & Checks
Visit our website
4.Advanced Safe & Lock
1168 Equestrian Dr
Locks & LocksmithsBank Equipment & SuppliesSafes & VaultsLocksmiths Equipment & Supplies
We're South Lyon's only Professional Mobile Locksmith Service
5.Premier Lock and Security
Locks & LocksmithsLocksmiths Equipment & SuppliesLocks & Locksmiths-Commercial & Industrial
Just had Randy install a keyless deadbolt lock. Very friendly, professional and at a great price. Did the job just as he said in a very timely manner. Don't hesitate to have Premier Lock do your job..
6.Redford Safe & Lock Company
26515 Grand River Ave
Locks & LocksmithsLocksmiths Equipment & SuppliesBank Equipment & SuppliesSafes & Vaults-Opening & Repairing
Nice people, good service, would recommend
7.Livonia Lock and Key
33861 5 Mile Rd
Locks & LocksmithsLocksmiths Equipment & SuppliesLocks & Locksmiths-Commercial & IndustrialDoors, Frames, & Accessories
$20 OFF ANY SAFES OVER $400+2more
Commercial and Residential, Never worry about the security of your business or home again. Let our company (L.L.and K.) install new security measures, mechanical or electrical locking hardware.
Call A Pro
Serving the Howell area.
Please try reloading the page.
- If possible, research local locksmiths online and take note of any that have poor reviews or complaints.
- When calling a locksmith, confirm their address matches what you found online or in a directory. Then ask for a cost estimate for the service you need, and ask to have them bring a written copy of this estimate.
- Some states require locksmiths to be licensed. If your state is one of them, require the locksmith to bring proof of registration when they arrive.
- First, determine the type of lock you have, as well as the manufacturer or model if possible. You should also obtain measurements of your door and frame.
- Remove exterior and interior knobs by unscrewing any visible screws you find. Many knobs will include a decorative cover on the interior side that can be removed.
- Once you've removed the entire lock, find the screws on the inside of the door frame to remove the latch or deadbolt.
- With everything removed, repeat these steps in reverse order to install the new lock.