www.bagbyrussell.net Dependable Electrician Contractor.Since 1965. Call Now For A Quote.
1.Gulf Coast Electric
8 Commerce Dr
ElectriciansAltering & Remodeling ContractorsHome BuildersLighting Fixtures
2303 US Highway 98 W Unit C
Santa Rosa Beach,FL
ElectriciansElectric GeneratorsElectric Equipment & SuppliesElectric Contractors-Commercial & Industrial
MetroPower, Inc. was organized in 1979 in Atlanta, Georgia. The business is owned by PPC Partners, Inc., an employee owned company. Over the past two decades, the company has grown to cover a large po
3.Industrial Electric Testing Inc
ElectriciansElectric Equipment & Supplies-Wholesale & ManufacturersElectrical EngineersBuilding Contractors
Full member of NETA. Established since 1987. We do electrical acceptance and maintenance testing of large electrical distribution systems. We offer 24 hour emergency service. State certificatition: EC
4.GULF Atlantic Electric
416 S County Highway 393 Bldg 3-2
Santa Rosa Beach,FL
Gulf Atlantic was Incorporated in 1999 to better serve the Electrical needs of the Panhandle area. Gulf Atlantic Electric strives to ensure that qualified Electricians are placed on ALL jobs we perfor
5.Triple H Electric
ElectriciansHome Repair & MaintenanceBuilding ContractorsHome Improvements
A local, licensed and insured residential electrical company specializing in new home wiring, residential repair and remodeling jobs
6.Cochran Electric Ent. Inc.
108 Akron St
Fort Walton Beach,FL
ElectriciansElectric Contractors-Commercial & Industrial
Cochran Electric Enterprises Inc. is a privately held company in Fort Walton Beach, FL and is a single location business. Categorized under Electrical Designers. Our records show it was established in
7.A-1 Electric Of Destin Inc
735 Kelly St
Welcome to A-1 Electric of Destin, Inc, an experienced electrical contractor in Okaloosa and Walton Counties. A-1 Electric of Destin Inc has been proudly serving the local area for over 30 years. We o
www.electricalconnectional.net 795 Pierce Road, Mobile, AL 36608 Efficient Electrician Services.Call Us Now For An Estimate.
Please try reloading the page.
- Do not operate any electrical equipment while sitting or standing in water.
- Don't overload extension cords or surge protectors.
- Put caps on your electrical outlets if you have small children.
- Call an electrician if you notice your sockets or switches are warm to the touch, discolored or if they make noise.
- Keep electrical cords away from stoves, ovens and other sources of heat.
- Do not use an appliance that has a frayed cord.
- Do not staple extension cords into place or cover them with carpets or furniture.
- When using extension cords, make sure to unwrap them before plugging them in.
- Don't overuse extension cords. Have an electrician install extra outlets if you need a power source closer to you.
- Only use light bulbs with the correct wattage for your lamps and light fixtures.
- Contact a licensed electrician if you frequently blow fuses, since this can be a sign of an electrical wiring problem.
- Have an electrician look at your fuse box to ensure you have the right size fuses and circuit breakers. The wrong size fuse or breaker can be a fire hazard.
- If you have fault circuit interrupters installed in your electrical panel, make sure you test them at least once a month by turning them on and off.
- Outside: These types of electricians work outdoors on electrical lines that connect to power plants.
- Inside: Inside experts typically focus on commercial and industrial buildings that require a lot of power.
- Residential: Residential electricians work with low-voltage systems and wiring to install fuse boxes and light fixtures.