Staas Plumbing Co. Inc.
2101 W Avenue M, Temple, TX, 76504
1.Barker Plumbing Co
PlumbersBuilding ContractorsPlumbing-Drain & Sewer CleaningBuilding Contractors-Commercial & Industrial
2.Blount's Speedy Rooter
PlumbersGrease TrapsSeptic Tanks & SystemsSewer Cleaners & Repairers
Purchased a house in Killeen, TX and I like to support local businesses; Blount's Speedy Rooter was fast, professional, friendly, but most of all affordable. I had drains cleared/rooted and they did a
3.Action Plumbing Company
Action Plumbing Company is built on our outstanding services for our clients installation and service needs for commercial and residential projects. WE provide maintenance checks, service of existing
4.Call A Pro
Call A Pro has contractors throughout all 50 states to solve your home repair needs including plumbing, electric, roofing, air conditioning & pest control. Call 24/7 to speak with a pro in your local
333 Lake Air Dr
PlumbersSewer ContractorsPlumbing-Drain & Sewer CleaningWater Heaters
6.Boen Plumbing Inc
5720 Franklin Ave
PlumbersAir Conditioning Contractors & SystemsAir Conditioning Service & RepairPlumbing-Drain & Sewer Cleaning
7.Roto-Rooter Plumbing & Drain Service
Need a good plumber? Roto-Rooter is North America's largest provider of plumbing & drain cleaning services with more than 600 locations in the US and Canada. Roto-Rooter is the company to call for resMore Nearby Locations »
Blount's Speedy Rooter
Temple, TX, 76501
Please try reloading the page.
- Are you licensed and registered?
- Are you insured and bonded?
- How many years have you been in business?
- What, if any, professional associations do you belong to?
- May I have a list of references?
- Do you offer a written warranty for your work?
- Will I need a permit for this work?
- Were you pleased with the work done?
- Was the project completed on time?
- Did the plumber give you a written warranty and guarantee his or her work?
- Were there any unexpected costs that arose?
- Would you hire this plumber again? If not, why?