Dr. Samuel E Selcher
700 Spring Garden Dr, Middletown, PA, 17057
1.W. Paul Eichman, DMD
348 Beech Ave
DentistsCosmetic DentistryOral & Maxillofacial SurgeryPhysicians & Surgeons, Oral Surgery
Dentist W. Paul Eichman, DMD, Hershey PA, practices a full scope of general family and cosmetic dentistry with expertise ranging from non-surgical root canals to dental implants, crowns and bridges. D
2.Rick Yazinski DMD
756 E Chocolate Ave
Rick Yazinski, DMD is a leading dentist serving families and individuals in the Hershey PA area. The focus of the office is Family Dentistry. The dentist works with all ages of patients, from babies t
3.Sicher Family Dentistry
1344 E Chocolate Ave
EndodontistsDentistsDental HygienistsDental Clinics
Christopher M. Sicher, DMD, a leading family dental care practice in Hershey, Pennsylvania, strives to provide patients with the highest quality and comprehensive dental care. Dr. Christopher Sicher i
24 W Granada Ave
DentistsTeeth Whitening Products & ServicesCosmetic DentistryDental Labs
The doc is skilled and extremely gentle. Great dentist for the entire family!
5.Hershey Dental Group
32 Northeast Dr Ste 202
At Hershey Dental Group we focus on delivering the highest standard of care in dentistry. Your health and comfort are of utmost importance to us, so we strive to provide the best treatment available t
6.Dr. Bhargav Patel, DMD
555 E Chocolate Ave
7.Price Timothy L Dds
55 Half St
DentistsOral & Maxillofacial Surgery
Advara Dental & Dentures
4640 High Pointe Blvd Ste 72, Harrisburg, PA, 17111
Please try reloading the page.
- If a tooth decays and the nerves or pulp (soft internal tissue which helps teeth develop) become inflamed or infected
- If a tooth is cracked or broken and nerves are exposed
- Desensitizing toothpaste numbs the nerves in the teeth that can cause discomfort.
- Mouth guard can protect against grinding teeth during sleep.
- Fluoride treatment can be applied by dentists to sensitive areas to numb teeth and strengthen enamel.
- Root canal can treat problems in a tooth’s core.
- Surgical gum graft where a piece of gum tissue is removed from a section of the mouth to cover an exposed root.
- Wisdom teeth are pushing other teeth around, causing pain and misalignment
- Cysts form around newly emerged wisdom teeth, causing jaw damage
- Gums get inflamed and swollen, causing cavities and pain
- Doctor determine from x-rays that wisdom teeth will cause problems in the near future