Serving the Hemlock area.
1.AAA Sewer Services
PlumbersPlumbing-Drain & Sewer CleaningSewer ContractorsSewer Cleaners & Repairers
Visit our website
Servicing the Tri-Cities Since 2001. Locally Owned & Operated. Free Estimates. 24 Hour Emergency Service. "The tri-cities most affordable sewer cleaner" Plumbing, Drain Cleaning, Sewer Jetting, Sewer
2.Remer Plumbing Heating & Air Conditioning Inc
5565 State St
PlumbersBoiler Repair & CleaningFurnaces-HeatingHome Repair & Maintenance
The heat went out at my rental during the middle of the night this past January. Remers had a mechanic there first thing to fix the furnace. It was unrepairable, They brought temporary heat to the
3.McKenzie & Son Plumbing & Heating
200 W Johnson St
PlumbersBoiler Repair & CleaningHeating Contractors & SpecialtiesHeating Equipment & Systems
4.Dependable Sewer Cleaning & Plumbing
512 Mcgraw St
PlumbersSeptic Tank & System CleaningBuilding ContractorsPlumbing Fixtures, Parts & Supplies
Good morning, I just wanted everyone to know that we called Dependable shortly before 10 pm on a Saturday night, the technician, Derrick arrived before 10:30, was extremely professional, clean, courte
5.Goyette Mechanical Co
PlumbersHeating Equipment & SystemsBoilers Equipment, Parts & SuppliesBoiler Dealers
Needed a plumber quick. Goyette answered the phone right away and got us a plumber out to the house right away. I would call them again.
6.American Plumbing & Heating
9730 Marshall Rd
PlumbersHeating Equipment & SystemsFurnaces-HeatingAir Conditioning Contractors & Systems
The guys were very nice and professional! I recommend them to everyone... I will use them from now on!
7.Plumbers On Call 24/7
Called to fix my toilet flushing that was acting weirder and weirder since a couple days ago. I figured it was something to do with plumbing, or maybe the septic tank (which worried me), but it wasn't
Klenow & Son's Plumbing & Sewer Service
Serving the Hemlock area.
Please try reloading the page.
- Were you pleased with the work done?
- Was the project completed on time?
- Did the plumber give you a written warranty and guarantee his or her work?
- Were there any unexpected costs that arose?
- Would you hire this plumber again? If not, why?
- Before calling a plumber, try to unclog your drains and toilets yourself by using a plunger.
- Make sure you use a standard bell-shaped plunger for your sink and shower drains and a plunger with a flanged end for your toilets.
- If neither type can loosen the pipe blockage, put a plumber's snake to use.
- Ratchet the snake down the pipe to eliminate any clogs.