American Local Locksmith
Serving the Hawthorne area.
1.Torrance Lock & Security
2421 Torrance Blvd
Locks & LocksmithsSecurity Control Systems & MonitoringHome Repair & MaintenanceBank Equipment & Supplies
I have called so many locksmith and I have to admit that nothing comes close to the services that these guys. It is always a great idea to call these guys for a job.
2.ASAP Lock & Key
6501 1/2 S Sepulveda Blvd
Locks & LocksmithsBank Equipment & SuppliesLocksmiths Equipment & SuppliesKeys
Came here to copy a laser cut key for an Acura MDX. Price was right and he even made sure it worked before I left! Definitely recommended!
3.American Local Locksmith
Locks & LocksmithsLocks & Locksmiths-Commercial & IndustrialLocksmith Referral ServiceLocksmiths Equipment & Supplies
Click for Coupon
This is a top-notch company! When my tenant moved out, I needed to have all the locks re-keyed. Based on the great reviews I called American Local Locksmith - and completely agree with all of the ra
4.Safe Mart of Southern California
Locks & LocksmithsSafes & Vaults-Wholesale & ManufacturersSafes & Vaults-Opening & RepairingBank Equipment & Supplies
5.Lomita Lock & Key
2234 Lomita Blvd
Locks & LocksmithsSafes & Vaults-Opening & Repairing
*** Family owned and serving the South Bay area for over 40 years. *** We are available 24 hours a day for your comfort. *** Residential Commercial Auto *** Low Prices *** No Extra charge for Weekends
Locks & LocksmithsBank Equipment & SuppliesLocksmiths Equipment & SuppliesLocks & Locksmiths-Commercial & Industrial
Click for Coupon+1more
Very, very pleased. John changed the locks on a new apartment. He was on time, did not try and up-sell me, and worked quickly. He is an honest man, and I appreciate the quick, reliable service.Call
7.American Locksmith Services in Los Angeles County
Locks & LocksmithsLocksmith Referral ServiceLocks & Locksmiths-Commercial & IndustrialSafes & Vaults-Opening & Repairing
These Locksmith Company are awesome. I grabbed the wrong set of keys on my way out the house on a Sunday and didn't realize it until I closed my door (locked from the inside). I was able to open my se
Call A Pro
Serving the Hawthorne area.
Please try reloading the page.
- If possible, research local locksmiths online and take note of any that have poor reviews or complaints.
- When calling a locksmith, confirm their address matches what you found online or in a directory. Then ask for a cost estimate for the service you need, and ask to have them bring a written copy of this estimate.
- Some states require locksmiths to be licensed. If your state is one of them, require the locksmith to bring proof of registration when they arrive.
- First, determine the type of lock you have, as well as the manufacturer or model if possible. You should also obtain measurements of your door and frame.
- Remove exterior and interior knobs by unscrewing any visible screws you find. Many knobs will include a decorative cover on the interior side that can be removed.
- Once you've removed the entire lock, find the screws on the inside of the door frame to remove the latch or deadbolt.
- With everything removed, repeat these steps in reverse order to install the new lock.