Simpson Randy DDS
137 S College St, Mountain Home, AR, 72653
1.Brooks Frank A III DDS PA
2102 First National Dr
DentistsClinicsDental ClinicsImplant Dentistry
Your healthy smile needs more than great home care. You need a trusted dental home for you and for your family. The Harrison, Arkansas family dental team of Frank A. Brooks, III, DDS, PA will give you
2015 First National Dr
Keener Dentistry has been taking care of families in and around Harrison, Arkansas, since 1949. We are privileged to care for patients of all ages, and offer complete dentistry for your entire family.
3.Williams, Lowell, DDS
500 N Main St
DentistsPediatric DentistryPhysicians & Surgeons, Oral SurgeryDental Clinics
The lady who answered the phone was very helpful and kind. I'm so thankful to be able to get a dentist who takes my daughters medical condition in concideration. They could have sent me to find anot
4.Hubbard Dental Care
120 W Bower Ave
great staff, service, and over all environment. Went with my 4 kids all had our teeth done (thought it was gonna take forever all of us) we were in and out in a jiffy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
5.Jennifer Hubbard Bartlett DDS
315 W Bower Ave
DentistsOral & Maxillofacial SurgeryDental HygienistsDental Clinics
6.Wanda McCaskey DDS
112 N Willow St
DentistsProsthodontists & Denture CentersDental ClinicsImplant Dentistry
7.Chad Jensen B S D M D
500 N Main St
DentistsOral & Maxillofacial Surgery
Find a Local Dentist
www.1800dentist.com/Dentist Search for Pre-Screened Dentists.Over 7 million matches since 1986!
Please try reloading the page.
- If a tooth decays and the nerves or pulp (soft internal tissue which helps teeth develop) become inflamed or infected
- If a tooth is cracked or broken and nerves are exposed
- Desensitizing toothpaste numbs the nerves in the teeth that can cause discomfort.
- Mouth guard can protect against grinding teeth during sleep.
- Fluoride treatment can be applied by dentists to sensitive areas to numb teeth and strengthen enamel.
- Root canal can treat problems in a tooth’s core.
- Surgical gum graft where a piece of gum tissue is removed from a section of the mouth to cover an exposed root.
- Wisdom teeth are pushing other teeth around, causing pain and misalignment
- Cysts form around newly emerged wisdom teeth, causing jaw damage
- Gums get inflamed and swollen, causing cavities and pain
- Doctor determine from x-rays that wisdom teeth will cause problems in the near future