1.Canyon View Dental
710 N 1st St
DentistsProsthodontists & Denture CentersPediatric DentistryPeriodontists
Our Husband and Wife Team, Drs. Justin and Stacey Simmons practice general, family & Cosmetic dentistry in the Bitterroot Valley of Western Montana in Hamilton. Emergencies and New Patients are always
2.Andy B. Kehmeier, DDS
710 S 1st St
DentistsTeeth Whitening Products & ServicesProsthodontists & Denture CentersPhysicians & Surgeons, Oral Surgery
Dr. Kehmeier is professional, but his staff is extremely hard to work with. Hard to schedule an appointment, and the wait time has been consistently over 45 minutes before you get to the dentist chair
421 State St
DentistsDental ClinicsDental HygienistsImplant Dentistry
421 State St
5.Eli K Johnson DDS
215 N 10th St Ste A
DentistsOral & Maxillofacial SurgeryCosmetic DentistryEndodontists
6.Seltzer Family Dentistry
215 N 10th St Ste D
DentistsOral & Maxillofacial SurgeryOrthodontists
7.Sayre & Arvandi Ortho
512 Old Corvallis Rd
DentistsOrthodontistsOral & Maxillofacial Surgery
Please try reloading the page.
- If a tooth decays and the nerves or pulp (soft internal tissue which helps teeth develop) become inflamed or infected
- If a tooth is cracked or broken and nerves are exposed
- Desensitizing toothpaste numbs the nerves in the teeth that can cause discomfort.
- Mouth guard can protect against grinding teeth during sleep.
- Fluoride treatment can be applied by dentists to sensitive areas to numb teeth and strengthen enamel.
- Root canal can treat problems in a tooth’s core.
- Surgical gum graft where a piece of gum tissue is removed from a section of the mouth to cover an exposed root.
- Wisdom teeth are pushing other teeth around, causing pain and misalignment
- Cysts form around newly emerged wisdom teeth, causing jaw damage
- Gums get inflamed and swollen, causing cavities and pain
- Doctor determine from x-rays that wisdom teeth will cause problems in the near future