Phixser Solutions LLC
4400 SW 160th Ave Apt 1019, Miramar, FL, 33027
1.Roto-Rooter Plumbing & Drain Services
1901 Green Rd Ste H
PlumbersBuilding ContractorsSewer ContractorsFire & Water Damage Restoration
I contacted several plumbing companies reference servicing a hot water heater in the attic. Several companies refused to service the hot water due to attic conditions, high heat and no air condition.More Nearby Locations »
2.Rapid-Rooter Sewer and Drain Service
3200 W Copans Rd
PlumbersBuilding ContractorsBuilding Contractors-Commercial & IndustrialSewer Contractors
Henry #50 arrived quicker than expected - less than 30 minutes after I called for help - and it was Sunday morning! He was so polite and took care not to dirty anything - even work booties to protec
3.Lindstrom Air Conditioning & Plumbing
3581 N State Road 7
PlumbersPlumbing-Drain & Sewer CleaningWater Heater RepairWater Heaters
Click for Coupon
The service person we dealt with was "Joe Cousino" who I shall be asking for when next needed. We were so pleased with his expertise in doing what he needed to do and with such a pleasant attitude. Pl
4.Moody Plumbing Inc.
4100 NW 120th Ave
PlumbersBuilding ContractorsWater HeatersBuilding Contractors-Commercial & Industrial
I have used Moody for several years since my house is 40 years old. I have always been happy but I have deceided to write a review today because of the exceptional service I received from Ronnie. The
5.Pro Bowl Plumbing
12134 Wiles Rd
PlumbersBuilding Contractors-Commercial & IndustrialHome Repair & MaintenanceHome Improvements
Visit our website
When you need plumbing for your home improvement projects, we can offer affordable and timely services. You can trust our staff with more than 33 years of experience to properly complete all of your p
6.Terry's Plumbing Inc
4712 NE 11th Ave
PlumbersBathroom RemodelingWater Heater RepairBuilding Contractors-Commercial & Industrial
This weekend I was hosting a party at my house and just a few hours before my sink was all stopped up. This was a huge dilema. I called Terry's Plumbing and the girl I spoke with was very helpful, i w
7.Plumbing Experts Inc
PlumbersHome Repair & MaintenanceHome ImprovementsBuilding Contractors-Commercial & Industrial
Plumbing Experts coupon specials!
They offer Home Repair and Maintenance, Building Contractors-Commercial and Industrial, Plumbers, Plumbing-Drain and Sewer Cleaning, Bathroom Remodeling, Water Heaters, Plumbing Contractors-Commercial
Lindstrom Air Conditioning & Plumbing
3581 N State Road 7, Coral Springs, FL, 33073
Please try reloading the page.
- Are you licensed and registered?
- Are you insured and bonded?
- How many years have you been in business?
- What, if any, professional associations do you belong to?
- May I have a list of references?
- Do you offer a written warranty for your work?
- Will I need a permit for this work?
- Don't use your toilet or kitchen sink like a trash can by stuffing hard to flush material down the drain or pouring fats and oils down the pipe.
- Throw coffee grounds and eggshells in the garbage instead of in your sink.
- Only use your toilet to flush human waste and toilet paper
- Before calling a plumber, try to unclog your drains and toilets yourself by using a plunger.
- Make sure you use a standard bell-shaped plunger for your sink and shower drains and a plunger with a flanged end for your toilets.
- If neither type can loosen the pipe blockage, put a plumber's snake to use.
- Ratchet the snake down the pipe to eliminate any clogs.
- Be mindful of how much water you use in your bathroom, kitchen and even outdoors when watering your lawn.
- Make sure your toilet handle works properly and doesn't stick.
- Replace old shower heads with more efficient low-flow options that can cut down on the gallons of water you use each morning.
- Turning off the water while you brush your teeth
- Only running your dishwasher or clothes washer when you have a full load.