Brite Electric Air Conditioning & Heating
2036 Sprint Blvd Ste 11, Apopka, FL, 32703
1.Prestige Electric Company of Florida LLC
7423 S Orange Ave
ElectriciansElectric Equipment Repair & ServiceElectric Equipment & Supplies-Wholesale & Manufacturers
Prestige Electric can handle all your residential electrical service needs. Our licensed electricians will assess the requirements, provide a written estimate, and complete the work to our exacting st
2.Doc Watts Electric
ElectriciansLighting Maintenance ServiceLighting ContractorsElectric Contractors-Commercial & Industrial
Great crew, knowledgeable, very professional and superb work. George went above and beyond to ensure customer satisfaction. My new electrical installation passed inspections with flying colors, I woul
3.Sanford Electric CO II Inc
107 Commerce Way
ElectriciansHome Repair & MaintenanceElectric CompaniesUtility Companies
SERVICE CALL SAVINGS+2more
4.In Phaze Electric
3745 Cord Ave
ElectriciansElectric CompaniesSolar Energy Equipment & Systems-DealersHome Repair & Maintenance
Tony gave me a good price over the phone and the electrician that came out had the stuff to do it before he got here. Job well done. Very neat and polite too. I will be referring them to a few peopl
5.Ferran Services & Contracting
530 Grand St
ElectriciansBuilding ContractorsBuilding Contractors-Commercial & IndustrialAir Conditioning Service & Repair
Ferran Services provides quality and personalized HVAC services throughout Orlando, FL, Volusia, FL. When you contact us for assistance, a knowledgeable member of our staff will immediately focus our
6.Premiere Electric Orlando
1511 Seminola Blvd
ElectriciansHome ImprovementsHome Repair & MaintenanceElectric Contractors-Commercial & Industrial
Lost everything and Premiere Restoration of Orlando helped me rebuild my home, while treating me with care and compassion. Thanks Mike to you and your team. A. Curtis Deltona
7.Tri-City Electrical Contractors Inc.
430 West Dr
ElectriciansBuilding ContractorsElectric Equipment & Supplies-Wholesale & ManufacturersHeating Equipment & Systems
Call A Pro
Serving the Gotha area. Open 24/7. Immediate response.For all your electrical needs.
Please try reloading the page.
- Do not operate any electrical equipment while sitting or standing in water.
- Don't overload extension cords or surge protectors.
- Put caps on your electrical outlets if you have small children.
- Call an electrician if you notice your sockets or switches are warm to the touch, discolored or if they make noise.
- Keep electrical cords away from stoves, ovens and other sources of heat.
- Do not use an appliance that has a frayed cord.
- Do not staple extension cords into place or cover them with carpets or furniture.
- When using extension cords, make sure to unwrap them before plugging them in.
- Don't overuse extension cords. Have an electrician install extra outlets if you need a power source closer to you.
- Only use light bulbs with the correct wattage for your lamps and light fixtures.
- Contact a licensed electrician if you frequently blow fuses, since this can be a sign of an electrical wiring problem.
- Have an electrician look at your fuse box to ensure you have the right size fuses and circuit breakers. The wrong size fuse or breaker can be a fire hazard.
- If you have fault circuit interrupters installed in your electrical panel, make sure you test them at least once a month by turning them on and off.
- Outside: These types of electricians work outdoors on electrical lines that connect to power plants.
- Inside: Inside experts typically focus on commercial and industrial buildings that require a lot of power.
- Residential: Residential electricians work with low-voltage systems and wiring to install fuse boxes and light fixtures.