1.Thornbury Jr, William C, Md - Medical Associates Of So Ky
211 Professional Park Dr
Physicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Internal MedicinePhysicians & Surgeons, Surgery-GeneralPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General Practice
2.Family Practice Center
1325 N Race St
Physicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General PracticeClinicsPhysicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Surgery-General
3.Dr. Aaron Jon Porter, MD
108 Bravo Blvd
Physicians & Surgeons, OphthalmologyOptometristsPhysicians & Surgeons
4.Dr. Karen S Lyons, MD
120 State Ave
Physicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Obstetrics And Gynecology
5.Heart & Vascular At The Pavilion
310 N L Rogers Wells Blvd
Physicians & Surgeons, CardiologyPhysicians & Surgeons, Internal MedicinePhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General PracticeClinics
The doctor and tj sampson staff really treated me really good. The doctors were very friendly and explain everything to me. I was very satisfied with my stay. Thank everyone for there kindness .
6.Dr. John P Craddock, MD
1411 N Race St
Physicians & Surgeons, Obstetrics And GynecologyPhysicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, PediatricsPhysicians & Surgeons, Surgery-General
Dr South who did a hystrectomy on me the 1st of this month did a great job. i want to thank her and the wonderful staff on the 3rd floor, (Shannon and Sonja) for the great care i recieved during my st
7.T J Samson Community Hospital
1411 N Race St
Physicians & SurgeonsClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons, Obstetrics And GynecologyPhysicians & Surgeons, Surgery-General
She was great during my pregnancy appointments. She told me I was free to birth how I would like. However, when I was in labor, she lost patience with me, told me that I couldn't do the things that sh
www.HelloBusiness.com Physicians - 30% offFast business lookup Glasgow
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.