A Quality Electric
12620 N Cave Creek Rd, Phoenix, AZ, 85022
1.Amsur Builders, LLC
2648 E Lines Ln
ElectriciansBathroom RemodelingConstruction ConsultantsHome Improvements
Amsur Builders, LLC, is located in Gilbert, AZ. Our fully trained, certified, and licensed contractors can perform various improvements that will improve the appearance of your home. We have the exper
2.H & M Electric Company, LLC
3610 S Cupertino Dr
Electric Equipment Repair & ServiceElectricians
Available 24 hours a day, H & M Electric specializes in any and all electrical work. Whether your building needs electrical wiring maintenance, generator repair and replacement, or you simply need a p
3.Dougs Electrical Services
8228 N 19th Ave Apt 406
ElectriciansElectric Contractors-Commercial & Industrial
Stop. Look no further. Doug is the guy you want.I replaced a blown breaker only to find the main breaker would not re-engage......on a Saturday mid-morning. After phone a couple of other electrician
ElectriciansLighting FixturesElectric SwitchboardsCircuit Breakers
Family owned business with over 30 years experience. We do not sub-contract our work. All work will be done by a licensed professional electrician.
5.George Brazil Plumbing & Electrical
3830 S 38th St
ElectriciansBuilding Contractors-Commercial & IndustrialAir Conditioning Equipment & SystemsPlumbers
Click for Coupon
Fast, friendly, efficient service GUARANTEED!Free flowing water makes our lives easier, safer and more comfortable. It's a commodity we take for granted until something goes wrong. Anyone who's experi
6.Minuteman Home Services LLC
2036 N Gilbert Rd Ste 2-155
ElectriciansAir Conditioning Contractors & SystemsHeating Contractors & SpecialtiesPlumbers
Jessica was great at getting all the necessary invitation and documentation to get the process started. I soon thereafter had a great conversation with Merrill, then had work started that very day.
7.Yukon Electric Inc.
740 N Date
ElectriciansBuilding ContractorsElectric Contractors-Commercial & IndustrialLighting Contractors
Truely professional! I reccommend Yukon Electric!
A C Desert Electric, Inc.
22238 N 90th Ave, Peoria, AZ, 85383 Fast And Affordable Service For Commercial, Residential And Industrial.
Please try reloading the page.
- Do not operate any electrical equipment while sitting or standing in water.
- Don't overload extension cords or surge protectors.
- Put caps on your electrical outlets if you have small children.
- Call an electrician if you notice your sockets or switches are warm to the touch, discolored or if they make noise.
- Keep electrical cords away from stoves, ovens and other sources of heat.
- Do not use an appliance that has a frayed cord.
- Do not staple extension cords into place or cover them with carpets or furniture.
- When using extension cords, make sure to unwrap them before plugging them in.
- Don't overuse extension cords. Have an electrician install extra outlets if you need a power source closer to you.
- Only use light bulbs with the correct wattage for your lamps and light fixtures.
- Contact a licensed electrician if you frequently blow fuses, since this can be a sign of an electrical wiring problem.
- Have an electrician look at your fuse box to ensure you have the right size fuses and circuit breakers. The wrong size fuse or breaker can be a fire hazard.
- If you have fault circuit interrupters installed in your electrical panel, make sure you test them at least once a month by turning them on and off.
- Outside: These types of electricians work outdoors on electrical lines that connect to power plants.
- Inside: Inside experts typically focus on commercial and industrial buildings that require a lot of power.
- Residential: Residential electricians work with low-voltage systems and wiring to install fuse boxes and light fixtures.