Patterson Plumbing & Heating
172 Saint Martin Rd, Biloxi, MS, 39532
1.Air Masters Mechanical Inc
1633 Highway 90
Plumbing Contractors-Commercial & IndustrialBuilding Contractors-Commercial & IndustrialAir Conditioning Service & RepairAir Conditioning Contractors & Systems
Air Masters Mechanical has been serving the heating and cooling needs of the people of southern Mississippi for more than 20 years. The company provides residential, commercial, industrial, marine, pl
PlumbersBuilding ContractorsSewer ContractorsPipe Inspection
Kitchen sink back up, called Rooter Wizard after hours Danny answered made appointment for next day...he showed up 2 hrs early and had the problem fixed within 30 min....awesome service.....Rooter Wiz
3.Danny Miller Plumbing
PlumbersPlumbing Fixtures, Parts & SuppliesSewer ContractorsPipe Inspection More InfoPREFERRED
4.Call A Pro
Call A Pro has contractors throughout all 50 states to solve your home repair needs including plumbing, electric, roofing, air conditioning & pest control. Call 24/7 to speak with a pro in your local
5.Roto-Rooter Plumbing & Drain Service
Need a good plumber? Roto-Rooter is North America's largest provider of plumbing & drain cleaning services with more than 600 locations in the US and Canada. Roto-Rooter is the company to call for resMore Nearby Locations »
6.Rheem Water Heaters
PlumbersWater HeatersPlumbing Fixtures, Parts & SuppliesPlumbing Fixtures Parts & Supplies-Wholesale & Manufacturers
Rheem is the industry leader for water heating solutions. All Rheem products meet and exceed rigorous industry standards for quality and reliability. From raw material delivery to finished product ass
11517 Landon Lake Blvd
PlumbersBuilding ContractorsSewer ContractorsWater Heater Repair
Might be the worst company I've ever delt with! Such a scam!!! Rude and dishonest!!! Our American Home Shield tried to use them to replace my ac that went out. Not only did they try and replace with a
11517 Landon Lake Blvd, Gulfport, MS, 39503
Please try reloading the page.
- Are you licensed and registered?
- Are you insured and bonded?
- How many years have you been in business?
- What, if any, professional associations do you belong to?
- May I have a list of references?
- Do you offer a written warranty for your work?
- Will I need a permit for this work?
- Were you pleased with the work done?
- Was the project completed on time?
- Did the plumber give you a written warranty and guarantee his or her work?
- Were there any unexpected costs that arose?
- Would you hire this plumber again? If not, why?