Willock, C Michael DDS
861 Willow Dr, Chapel Hill, NC, 27514
1.Arthur Kevin, DDS
2385 Timber Dr
DentistsProsthodontists & Denture CentersImplant DentistryCosmetic Dentistry
Our office is committed to excellence in all aspects of your dental care. It is our goal to make your visit to our office pleasant in every way. This starts with our waiting room which has plenty of c
2.Cusumano Oral Surgery & Implant Center
5638 Nc Highway 42 W
DentistsCosmetic DentistryPhysicians & Surgeons, Oral SurgeryImplant Dentistry
What a great place!!!! I am such a scared person when it comes dental stuff. I get sick to my stomach.I was sent to Dr. C's office due to the type of problem that I was having. I had been in pain for
3.Venet Family Dentistry
100 Health Park Dr Ste 105
DentistsTeeth Whitening Products & ServicesCosmetic Dentistry
I just recently visited Venet Family Dentistry for a cleaning. This was my first time to the office and I was impressed with how beautiful it is and everything seemed brand new. The staff was amazin
4.Riccobene Associates Family Dentistry
5638 Nc Highway 42 W Ste 214
I have been there on several occasions and I always leave feeling extremely pleased with the kindness and professionalism with everyone who works at this facility. I would highly recommend Dr. Jorgens
5.Tapp, William J III
1018 US Hwy 70 W
DentistsOral & Maxillofacial Surgery
I can't remember when I didn't go to this dentist! The staff are very welcoming and nice. They do totally painless high quality tooth repair and maintenance.
6.Atlantic Family Dental
2630 Timber Dr
DentistsPeriodontistsTeeth Whitening Products & ServicesEndodontists
After hearing great things about Atlantic Family Dental I made an appointment and was seen the same day. The staff was so caring and professional. My procedure and after care were explained thoroughly
7.Englehardt & VandeBerg DDS PA
611 Benson Rd
DentistsOral & Maxillofacial SurgeryPhysicians & Surgeons, Oral SurgeryEndodontists
Carolina Family Dentistry
Serving the Garner area. Local General Dentists.Call Us Today in Raleigh, NC.
Please try reloading the page.
- If a tooth decays and the nerves or pulp (soft internal tissue which helps teeth develop) become inflamed or infected
- If a tooth is cracked or broken and nerves are exposed
- Desensitizing toothpaste numbs the nerves in the teeth that can cause discomfort.
- Mouth guard can protect against grinding teeth during sleep.
- Fluoride treatment can be applied by dentists to sensitive areas to numb teeth and strengthen enamel.
- Root canal can treat problems in a tooth’s core.
- Surgical gum graft where a piece of gum tissue is removed from a section of the mouth to cover an exposed root.
- Wisdom teeth are pushing other teeth around, causing pain and misalignment
- Cysts form around newly emerged wisdom teeth, causing jaw damage
- Gums get inflamed and swollen, causing cavities and pain
- Doctor determine from x-rays that wisdom teeth will cause problems in the near future