Call A Pro
Serving the Gainesville area.
2216 SW Archer Rd
Locks & LocksmithsSafes & VaultsBank Equipment & SuppliesAccess Control Systems
This company was so great as soon as i called them to come out and unlock my car. I honestly just called 411 and they gave me the first company listed and im so glad they gave me Mobile Locksmith. The
2.Bohannon's 1 Stop
2215 N Main St
Locks & LocksmithsTire DealersUsed Tire DealersAuto Repair & Service
We offer top quality new and used tire sales, locksmith services, local towing, and quality services.
3402 NE 2nd St
Locks & LocksmithsBank Equipment & SuppliesAuto Repair & ServiceKeys
4.Hamilton Lock & Safe
3401 NW 97th Blvd
KeysLocksmiths Equipment & SuppliesBank Equipment & SuppliesSecurity Control Systems & Monitoring
Hamilton Lock & Safe is a complete source for all your security needs. We are a state licensed alarm contractor, a full service locksmith company, and a bank equipment sales and service provider. No m
Locks & LocksmithsBank Equipment & SuppliesLocksmiths Equipment & SuppliesLocks & Locksmiths-Commercial & Industrial
Click for Coupon+1more
Local Locksmith Super helpful. I locked myself out while doing laundry, checked their website and i called,friendly smith was there within 10 minutes. He got the lock undone in about 8 minutes, had a
6.Get Locksmiths Now
Locks & Locksmiths
Fast response and great service, I was more than happy to have called. When you're calling locksmiths it's usually because you're in trouble, so it's great to have the whole thing solved to easily and
7.American Local Locksmith
Locks & LocksmithsLocks & Locksmiths-Commercial & IndustrialLocksmith Referral ServiceLocksmiths Equipment & Supplies
Click for Coupon
Jefrry was incredible. I've never come across such a kind-hearted stranger before... As luck would have it, I got locked out of my apartment the day I moved in, which happened to coincide with the we
3402 NE 2nd St, Gainesville, FL, 32609
Please try reloading the page.
- If possible, research local locksmiths online and take note of any that have poor reviews or complaints.
- When calling a locksmith, confirm their address matches what you found online or in a directory. Then ask for a cost estimate for the service you need, and ask to have them bring a written copy of this estimate.
- Some states require locksmiths to be licensed. If your state is one of them, require the locksmith to bring proof of registration when they arrive.
- First, determine the type of lock you have, as well as the manufacturer or model if possible. You should also obtain measurements of your door and frame.
- Remove exterior and interior knobs by unscrewing any visible screws you find. Many knobs will include a decorative cover on the interior side that can be removed.
- Once you've removed the entire lock, find the screws on the inside of the door frame to remove the latch or deadbolt.
- With everything removed, repeat these steps in reverse order to install the new lock.