Jeng Chester DDS
744 W La Habra Blvd, La Habra, CA, 90631
1.Fullerton Dental Centre
446 E Commonwealth Ave
2.Nelson Dental Group
827 W Wilshire Ave
DentistsClinicsOral & Maxillofacial SurgeryDental Hygienists
Here at Nelson Dental Group we are committed to giving you, our patient, not only the best dental experience you have ever had, but the very best professional encounter you can imagine. We focus on se
3.Michael OH DMD
1321 N Harbor Blvd Ste 201
DentistsClinicsDental HygienistsDental Clinics
10% off For New Patients+1more
4.Haag Gordon E Jr DDS
301 W Bastanchury Rd Ste 260
DentistsDental ClinicsClinicsDental Hygienists
If you're looking for a quality Fullerton dentist, in a welcoming setting, schedule an appointment today. we're committed to providing a friendly, comfortable environment, along with comprehensive ser
5.Miyamoto Steven A DDS Inc.
113 W Amerige Ave
6.DePaoli, Karen M DDS
1321 N Harbor Blvd
7.Childrens Dental Group
2156 E Lincoln Ave
We Accept Medi-Cal
Anaheim Dentist -Open 7 Days a Week - Until Midnight
8516 Katella Ave, Anaheim, CA, 92804
Please try reloading the page.
- If a tooth decays and the nerves or pulp (soft internal tissue which helps teeth develop) become inflamed or infected
- If a tooth is cracked or broken and nerves are exposed
- Desensitizing toothpaste numbs the nerves in the teeth that can cause discomfort.
- Mouth guard can protect against grinding teeth during sleep.
- Fluoride treatment can be applied by dentists to sensitive areas to numb teeth and strengthen enamel.
- Root canal can treat problems in a tooth’s core.
- Surgical gum graft where a piece of gum tissue is removed from a section of the mouth to cover an exposed root.
- Wisdom teeth are pushing other teeth around, causing pain and misalignment
- Cysts form around newly emerged wisdom teeth, causing jaw damage
- Gums get inflamed and swollen, causing cavities and pain
- Doctor determine from x-rays that wisdom teeth will cause problems in the near future