Serving the Fremont area.
1.Allcom Electric Inc.
80 Whitney Pl
ElectriciansUtility CompaniesFire Protection Equipment & SuppliesTelecommunications Services
"Powering Integrity, People, Technology, Companies the Future" Serving the Bay Area since 1986
2.Mission Electric Co.
5700 Boscell Cmn
Established in 1978, Mission Electric Company has dedicated itself to becoming one of the best full-service contractors in California. While it employs some of the latest design and installation techn
3.Jemby Electric, Inc.
2872 Arlington Pl
ElectriciansElectric CompaniesElectric Contractors-Commercial & IndustrialUtility Companies
1657 Welford Cir
ElectriciansElectric Equipment Repair & ServiceElectric Equipment & Supplies-Wholesale & ManufacturersLighting Consultants & Designers
I am a single mother and needed some security lights installed for my home safety, Discount Electric got the job done. The company was reasonable with the service pricing; I had called around to see a
5.Best Electrician Pros
Top quality service! I got worried cause the lights in my house started flickering and buzzing, thought it might be something with the wiring. Called them to get an estimate and they said it was more
6.Snell Electric Inc
ElectriciansHome Theater SystemsWire & Cable-ElectricElectric Contractors-Commercial & Industrial
Mr. Sarkany is a true pro. He did a very good job with troubleshooting and recommendations and so evidently cared about his work, putting in off-the-clock time to make sure the spackling was perfect.
ElectriciansLighting ContractorsElectric Contractors-Commercial & IndustrialLighting Systems & Equipment
I needed some rewiring for some new lights in my home and Alan was amazing. Super knowledgeable, clean, quick, and affordable! Thanks Alan!
Serving the Fremont area. 12k+ Solar Power Home InstallsFree Solar Panel Quote - Call Now
Please try reloading the page.
- Do not operate any electrical equipment while sitting or standing in water.
- Don't overload extension cords or surge protectors.
- Put caps on your electrical outlets if you have small children.
- Call an electrician if you notice your sockets or switches are warm to the touch, discolored or if they make noise.
- Keep electrical cords away from stoves, ovens and other sources of heat.
- Do not use an appliance that has a frayed cord.
- Do not staple extension cords into place or cover them with carpets or furniture.
- When using extension cords, make sure to unwrap them before plugging them in.
- Don't overuse extension cords. Have an electrician install extra outlets if you need a power source closer to you.
- Only use light bulbs with the correct wattage for your lamps and light fixtures.
- Contact a licensed electrician if you frequently blow fuses, since this can be a sign of an electrical wiring problem.
- Have an electrician look at your fuse box to ensure you have the right size fuses and circuit breakers. The wrong size fuse or breaker can be a fire hazard.
- If you have fault circuit interrupters installed in your electrical panel, make sure you test them at least once a month by turning them on and off.
- Outside: These types of electricians work outdoors on electrical lines that connect to power plants.
- Inside: Inside experts typically focus on commercial and industrial buildings that require a lot of power.
- Residential: Residential electricians work with low-voltage systems and wiring to install fuse boxes and light fixtures.