Jemby Electric, Inc.
Serving the Pleasanton area. Local, Top-Rated ElectricianReview & Hire With Confidence Now!
1.K.J. Hart Electric & Son Inc
ElectriciansElectric Equipment Repair & ServiceLighting Consultants & DesignersSecurity Equipment & Systems Consultants
Ken Hart has been a licensed Electrical Contracter for the past 28 years. Clients such as Jack in the Box have come to rely on him for quality service done right the first time. Ken grew up in Pleasan
Serving The Entire Bay Area
ElectriciansHome Repair & MaintenanceGeneratorsHome Improvements
We are the residential electric repair & installation experts. No job is too big or small: lights not working, outlet not working, breaker keeps tripping, power out in part of your home, need a new ce
3.Hein Lighting & Electric Inc
ElectriciansBuilding ContractorsLighting FixturesSigns-Maintenance & Repair
We are 5 Star Electricians!If you're looking for skilled, honest electricians look no further! Residential, Commercial, Industrial, no job too big or small. Please call and ask for us directly, Jay
4.Mark's Electrical Services
1395 Pegan Cmn
ElectriciansBuilding ContractorsHome Automation SystemsSpas & Hot Tubs-Repair & Service
Visit our website
I have used Mark's Electrical on numerous occasions. I have had Mark change out my electrical panel, replace all of my old 2-prong electrical outlets with 3-prong grounded outlets, replace all of my o
5.Snell Electric Inc
ElectriciansHome Theater SystemsWire & Cable-ElectricElectric Contractors-Commercial & Industrial
Mr. Sarkany is a true pro. He did a very good job with troubleshooting and recommendations and so evidently cared about his work, putting in off-the-clock time to make sure the spackling was perfect.
6.Certified Electric Inc.
Visit our website
* LICENSED & INSURED * 24 HOUR * 7 DAYS A WEEK * FAST SERVICE * 1 HOUR EMERGENCY SERVICE * REASONABLE PRICES * GOOD WARRANTY * SENIOR DISCOUNTS
ElectriciansElectric Contractors-Commercial & Industrial
Family Owned & Operated Since 1990
Mike Counsil Electric
Serving the Pleasanton area. Call now for electrician service!Serving the San Jose Area
Please try reloading the page.
- Do not operate any electrical equipment while sitting or standing in water.
- Don't overload extension cords or surge protectors.
- Put caps on your electrical outlets if you have small children.
- Call an electrician if you notice your sockets or switches are warm to the touch, discolored or if they make noise.
- Keep electrical cords away from stoves, ovens and other sources of heat.
- Do not use an appliance that has a frayed cord.
- Do not staple extension cords into place or cover them with carpets or furniture.
- When using extension cords, make sure to unwrap them before plugging them in.
- Don't overuse extension cords. Have an electrician install extra outlets if you need a power source closer to you.
- Only use light bulbs with the correct wattage for your lamps and light fixtures.
- Contact a licensed electrician if you frequently blow fuses, since this can be a sign of an electrical wiring problem.
- Have an electrician look at your fuse box to ensure you have the right size fuses and circuit breakers. The wrong size fuse or breaker can be a fire hazard.
- If you have fault circuit interrupters installed in your electrical panel, make sure you test them at least once a month by turning them on and off.
- Outside: These types of electricians work outdoors on electrical lines that connect to power plants.
- Inside: Inside experts typically focus on commercial and industrial buildings that require a lot of power.
- Residential: Residential electricians work with low-voltage systems and wiring to install fuse boxes and light fixtures.