TLT Plumbing & Repair
Serving the Foley area.
1.A to Z Complete Services
2863 S Pine St
PlumbersPlumbing Contractors-Commercial & IndustrialAltering & Remodeling ContractorsHome Improvements More InfoPREFERRED
Lorenzo is the best! Every time I have an emergency, he's my guy. I've had many services done by him, ranging from leaks, drains and changing a whole section of pipes (with a 50-year old house, can't
3.Plumbers On Call 24/7
Called to fix my toilet flushing that was acting weirder and weirder since a couple days ago. I figured it was something to do with plumbing, or maybe the septic tank (which worried me), but it wasn't
4.Persons Service Company
4474 Halls Mill Rd
PlumbersPlumbing-Drain & Sewer CleaningWater Heater RepairUtility Contractors
Visit our website
I called this morning for a toilet leak. They did not hesitate to say they could come out this afternoon. The man who answered the phone treated me as if I was the only customer in the world, That typ
5.Adams Plumbing and Drain Co.
607 Holcombe Ave
PlumbersPlumbing-Drain & Sewer CleaningBuilding ContractorsSewer Contractors
Please do not use. They do not follow up and Tech did a very bad job and created more damage. I could not get them to call back. Plus they over charged.
2001 W I65 Service Rd N
24/7 Plumbing Repairs, Residential, Commercial, and Industrial, Sewwer & Drain Cleaning,More Nearby Locations »
7.Dyson Plumbing Company Inc.
119 Abrams St
PlumbersPlumbing-Drain & Sewer CleaningSewer ContractorsPlumbing Contractors-Commercial & Industrial
Generations Serving Mobile Area For Over 50 Yrs
Serving the Foley area.
Please try reloading the page.
- Be mindful of how much water you use in your bathroom, kitchen and even outdoors when watering your lawn.
- Make sure your toilet handle works properly and doesn't stick.
- Replace old shower heads with more efficient low-flow options that can cut down on the gallons of water you use each morning.
- Turning off the water while you brush your teeth
- Only running your dishwasher or clothes washer when you have a full load.
- Don't use your toilet or kitchen sink like a trash can by stuffing hard to flush material down the drain or pouring fats and oils down the pipe.
- Throw coffee grounds and eggshells in the garbage instead of in your sink.
- Only use your toilet to flush human waste and toilet paper