Serving the Florence area. Call eLocal Plumbers 24/7Talk To A Local Plumber Today.
1.Integrity Plumbing Inc
1775 Laurel Way
Integrity Plumbing is owned locally by Don and Glenda Moore, and is a full service company operating in Florence and the surrounding communities for both residential and commercial customers on both n
2.Call A Pro
Call A Pro has contractors throughout all 50 states to solve your home repair needs including plumbing, electric, roofing, air conditioning & pest control. Call 24/7 to speak with a pro in your local
3.Roto-Rooter Plumbing & Drain Service
My experience with Zvi was terrific. He was very pleasant and professional. I had questions about the work and pricing and we had a very straightforward discussion. I went with them because of himMore Nearby Locations »
4.Rheem Water Heaters
PlumbersWater HeatersPlumbing Fixtures, Parts & SuppliesPlumbing Fixtures Parts & Supplies-Wholesale & Manufacturers
Rheem is the industry leader for water heating solutions. All Rheem products meet and exceed rigorous industry standards for quality and reliability. From raw material delivery to finished product ass
5.Twin Rivers Plumbing, Inc.Serving the Florence, OR area
PlumbersBuilding Contractors-Commercial & IndustrialBackflow Prevention Devices & ServicesPlumbing Contractors-Commercial & Industrial
Twin Rivers Plumbing, Inc., serving Eugene, OR and the surrounding communities, is the areas full service plumber. If you have pipe, sewer or other plumbing issues, the experts at Twin Rivers Plumbing
6.Casey Jones Well Drilling Company, Inc.Serving the Florence, OR area
PlumbersBuilding Contractors-Commercial & IndustrialEnvironmental & Ecological Products & ServicesHazardous Material Control & Removal
10-22-15 The Casey Jones Family of Businesses includes Rainbow Pumps! I called Casey Jones 541-747-2806 about a well problem and they sent out Rainbow Pumps.I was told that two men would come out to
search.MerchantsCloseby.com Plumbers - Call usTalk to you now. Free advice.
Please try reloading the page.
- Are you licensed and registered?
- Are you insured and bonded?
- How many years have you been in business?
- What, if any, professional associations do you belong to?
- May I have a list of references?
- Do you offer a written warranty for your work?
- Will I need a permit for this work?
- Were you pleased with the work done?
- Was the project completed on time?
- Did the plumber give you a written warranty and guarantee his or her work?
- Were there any unexpected costs that arose?
- Would you hire this plumber again? If not, why?