Serving the Fillmore area.
1.Roy Neilson Plumbing
8817 Baird Ave
PlumbersPlumbing Fixtures, Parts & SuppliesBuilding ContractorsBuilding Contractors-Commercial & Industrial
* Save Money - We Charge by the Job Not by the Hour * FREE Service Call (When Repairs Are Done - Please Call for Details) * Financing Available / 90 Days Same As Cash O.A.C. * Fast 60 Minute Service *
Lorenzo is the best! Every time I have an emergency, he's my guy. I've had many services done by him, ranging from leaks, drains and changing a whole section of pipes (with a 50-year old house, can't
5.Power Pro Plumbing Trenchless Sewers & Drain Cleaning Experts
PlumbersBuilding ContractorsBuilding Contractors-Commercial & IndustrialConstruction Consultants
Visit our website
$150 off any new water heater replacement+2more
Our downstairs Plumbing backed this morning. Handling a Plumbing problem was not a part of my busy schedule this morning. I called Power Pro Plumbing, and they sent their Amazing service Tech Joseph o
6.Miracle Rooter Plumbing & Drain Cleaning
1946 E Thompson Blvd
$67 Drain Cleaning+3more
This guys are just so great, on time, clean and proffessional
7.Plumbers On Call 24/7
Called to fix my toilet flushing that was acting weirder and weirder since a couple days ago. I figured it was something to do with plumbing, or maybe the septic tank (which worried me), but it wasn't
Franklin & Vizzo Plumbing Inc
2594 Channel Dr, Ventura, CA, 93003
Please try reloading the page.
- Are you licensed and registered?
- Are you insured and bonded?
- How many years have you been in business?
- What, if any, professional associations do you belong to?
- May I have a list of references?
- Do you offer a written warranty for your work?
- Will I need a permit for this work?
- Were you pleased with the work done?
- Was the project completed on time?
- Did the plumber give you a written warranty and guarantee his or her work?
- Were there any unexpected costs that arose?
- Would you hire this plumber again? If not, why?