Serving the Fernandina Beach area.
1.Crown Plumbing Svc Inc
1417 Sadler Rd
PlumbersHome ImprovementsHome Repair & Maintenance
We are a professional full-service plumbing company, and our highly qualified and experienced plumbers have the background and training to fix any residential or commercial problem in a timely manner.
2.Roto-Rooter Plumbing & Drain Services
2028 W 21st St
PlumbersBuilding ContractorsPlumbing Fixtures, Parts & SuppliesDrainage Contractors
I had a unique plumbing issue in a house I recently purchased. None of the problems were disclosed and the inspector did not catch them. One call to Roto-Rooter and techs were sent right out. The probMore Nearby Locations »
Lorenzo is the best! Every time I have an emergency, he's my guy. I've had many services done by him, ranging from leaks, drains and changing a whole section of pipes (with a 50-year old house, can't
4.Plumbers On Call 24/7
Called to fix my toilet flushing that was acting weirder and weirder since a couple days ago. I figured it was something to do with plumbing, or maybe the septic tank (which worried me), but it wasn't
5.David Gray Plumbing Inc.
6491 Powers Ave
PlumbersHeating Contractors & SpecialtiesBuilding Contractors-Commercial & IndustrialPlumbing Fixtures, Parts & Supplies
Click for Coupon
After having a number of people trying to discover where my continual leak outside was , Kevin with David Gray not only found the leak,determined that it probably had been leaking for 12 years because
6.Terry Vereen Plumbing
2690 Rosselle St
PlumbersHome ImprovementsHome Repair & MaintenanceSewer Contractors
7.All Hours Emergency Plumber
80 Industrial Loop N
PlumbersPlumbing-Drain & Sewer CleaningLeak Detecting ServiceWater Damage Emergency Service
A company in Orange Park, FL that specializes in Toilets and sump pumps, Ice maker lines and water lines, Water heaters and hose spigots, Faucets and sinks and garbage disposals, Bathtub and shower fi
8892 Normandy Blvd, Jacksonville, FL, 32221
Please try reloading the page.
- Are you licensed and registered?
- Are you insured and bonded?
- How many years have you been in business?
- What, if any, professional associations do you belong to?
- May I have a list of references?
- Do you offer a written warranty for your work?
- Will I need a permit for this work?
- Were you pleased with the work done?
- Was the project completed on time?
- Did the plumber give you a written warranty and guarantee his or her work?
- Were there any unexpected costs that arose?
- Would you hire this plumber again? If not, why?